Ibra Joins Milan

I still think Liverpool have missed out on a great deal here.
Hodgson must of knew Ibra was up for sale, and could of said "We want 5m+Ibra for Masch"
We would have had another class striker then, and not have to rely on N'Gog.

Hodgson must of knew Ibra was up for sale, and could of said "We want 5m+Ibra for Masch"

Could we afford Ibra's wages? ;)

I know the feeling, mate. I was quite shocked and confused as to why we didn't ask for him on the Masch deal, as N'Gog is far from good enough for Torres. But I'd like to believe we did make an offer, and that maybe he wasn't interested in joining us.

I know the feeling, mate. I was quite shocked and confused as to why we didn't ask for him on the Masch deal, as N'Gog is far from good enough for Torres. But I'd like to believe we did make an offer, and that maybe he wasn't interested in joining us.

Could we afford Ibra's wages? ;)

Anyway, This is a great deal for milan, how can a club let arguably one of the top 5 strikers in the world(he scored 20+ goals for barca last year in his first season at the club, hardly awful. milan to me have just made one of the signings off the centuary.

I hate Barca. They played hardball with Masch and then let Ibra go 'on the cheap'. Should've been the other way round.