ICC Cricket World Cup 2011

Yes, Ireland have potential. I'm very much impressed with the team. Hope Ireland get to play full ODI series with test playing nations.

Even just the ability to keep our best players.
Stirling and Dockrell will be gone from us in 4 years max if we are not a full playing nation.
Even just so they might be selected by england

Cmon West Indies 120 from 21 overs with 8 wickets in hand. Should be easy but they did collapse against us on Thursday

1st Quarter-Final - Pakistan v West Indies (Match C)

2nd Quarter-Final - India v Australia (Match E)

3rd Quarter-Final - New Zealand v South Africa (Match F)

4th Quarter-Final - Sri Lanka v England (Match D)

1st Semi-Final - TBC v TBC (Match D v Match F)

2nd Semi-Final - TBC v TBC (Match C v Match E)

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:34 AM ----------

Pakistan played WIndies off the park. Comprehensive win for the Pak. Now winners between India and Aussie will play Pak at Mohali.

Tek a Bow Ponting,

Century against India is no easy task.

Showed his world class attributes that seemed in the past today,

fair play to him!

**** that. He was gone LBW twice. **** our luck, Dhoni wasted Reviews before itself. Otherwise he was a goner for 90 odd. That too twice. Once against Zak and other time against Harbhajan.

C'mon india, just gotta se this through, raina and yuvraj played well!

Pakistan here we come (hopefully) HAHAH. INDIA! :D :D

I honeslty dont see why Watson hasnt been brought on...

What is wrong with Yardy?

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

He bowled last over.

Depression apparently.... great news. :(

I meant earlier. they had 38 overs without him bowling.

I love the Indian fans.

That trumpet that keeps going off is so awesome.

Der-dilya-der-der.... WAAAAAAAY!

Depression apparently.... great news. :(

I meant earlier. they had 38 overs without him bowling.

Yeah i read it was depression. My question was more like reasons for depression. He looked normal on the field and also was doing good job with the ball.

Whenever i hear this word i remember Enke :(

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

I love the Indian fans.

That trumpet that keeps going off is so awesome.

Der-dilya-der-der.... WAAAAAAAY!

Bias aside, atmosphere is always electric when we play any Nation. When we lose it will be pin drop silent.

Eden Gardens and Bangalore are the best i have seen.

Yeah i read it was depression. My question was more like reasons for depression. He looked normal on the field and also was doing good job with the ball.

Whenever i hear this word i remember Enke :(

I dont know why, no real reason given. He has missed the last 2 games, which shocked me at the time, but know i see why. All that has been said is he has returned home, and Ravi said He had noticed a change, Rahid has been called up in replacement :/

I dont know why, no real reason given. He has missed the last 2 games, which shocked me at the time, but know i see why. All that has been said is he has returned home, and Ravi said He had noticed a change, Rahid has been called up in replacement :/

If England can beat Lanka and make it to Semi Finals then i count it as successful WC for you. Not that you are not capable of winning it, just with all the injuries and the last min changes if you can make it to last 4, i think that would be pretty good effort.

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Yes, Yes we did it. Semi finals here we come. First team to knock out Aussies in 15 years :proud:

Yuvi Legend.

If England can beat Lanka and make it to Semi Finals then i count it as successful WC for you. Not that you are not capable of winning it, just with all the injuries and the last min changes if you can make it to last 4, i think that would be pretty good effort.

I thought with a full stregthen squad we could win it, with all these changes and injuries, i would be escatic if we beat the Lankans, but i doubt we will, But i have faith

Very harsh when the man got an 100 today. And top scored in the match

Harsh but there is so much history for the hatred. He will always be booed regardless of the runs he scored. I dont feel bad for him obviously. Most hated cricketer.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Yuvi showing his class again. 4 50s and 1 100 plus 11 wickets. Excellent performance. This is all when his place was in doubt and many criticised his inclusion in the team.

Harsh but there is so much history for the hatred. He will always be booed regardless of the runs he scored. I dont feel bad for him obviously. Most hated cricketer.

yeah, he brings a lot of it on himself though.