ICC Cricket World Cup 2011

New Zealand beat South Africa by 49 runs...

although SA record in knockout round of WC's isn't fantastic, Im not sure many of us were predicting this one.

Fair play to the black caps, fully deserved, great bowling from Oram, in top top form!

SA chokers since 1992. How can they do it with such consistency..

New Zealand pull of shock, fair play as they did deserve it,

South Africa aint exactly the best in knockout's but yet soo good in odi's.

Congrats 2 the black caps tho! :D

Well, That shows what happens when 2nd rate bowlers play against top class batsmen. If we had Anderson( On Form) and Broad fit, we might of gave them a game, At full stregthen we would of challenged them, but with this team we are ******.

Expected lot better from England. 10 wickets victory for Lanka chasing 230. Brilliant performance.

I know this is quite late, but found it amusing :)

0Qv4N.jpg

India FTW!

Expected lot better from England. 10 wickets victory for Lanka chasing 230. Brilliant performance.

Did you catch any of the game, England bowled like retards, Way way way to wide on a slow wicket. Let Dilshan settle in nicely, i can only remember one over from the entire team that troubled the batsmen and that was Tremletts first...

Broad for ODI skipper please.

Did you catch any of the game, England bowled like retards, Way way way to wide on a slow wicket. Let Dilshan settle in nicely, i can only remember one over from the entire team that troubled the batsmen and that was Tremletts first...

Broad for ODI skipper please.

Scott, that is why i told Expected lot better from England. ;)

Best moment of my life. Tears of joy. Finally we won the world cup.. Cheers Team India. It was really an exceptional performance. Couldn't have asked for more.

Yuvraj whom many wanted out of team answered his critics so well.
Sachin at 38 played such a crucial role.
Zak leading wicket taker.

Thank you Team India..

Scott, that is why i told Expected lot better from England. ;)

Sorry if i came along a bit strong, i was simply asking if you saw and of it, then gave my opinion, it was a pile of wank from england.

Best moment of my life. Tears of joy. Finally we won the world cup.. Cheers Team India. It was really an exceptional performance. Couldn't have asked for more.

Yuvraj whom many wanted out of team answered his critics so well.
Sachin at 38 played such a crucial role.
Zak leading wicket taker.

Thank you Team India..

What a great match as well, Brilliant fight back from India middle order really, well Dhoni and Gambhir, Malinga first spell was exceptional, just like Zak. Great advert for cricket, Best side won it.

Greates moment of my life, never got to see this happen. Generations come and gone without winning, and im fortunate to see this. Great display in final. Dhoni put in a true captains performance.

The crowd was immense, if only i was there :(, Team india served well. CHAK DE INDIA! (

Was great to watch as a neutral towards the end, when India were chasing the runs from 21 balls.

Glad India won it, great crowds as well, best atmosphere I have seen at a cricket game in a long time.

The ICC are a disgrace. How the **** do they improve their sport in the future if they only let 10 countries take part. There is already a tourney for that. they are neglecting 95 other cricket foundations around the world just cos Pakistan, England, Zimbabwae and Bangladesh have been embarrassed.