Joes Kidderminster Story - Harriers Inbound

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 168
  • Views 17K
Kidderminster Transfers

Kidderminster boss Joe Hulbert was reluctant to name his new signings ahead of the league 2 season after the club dominated the blue square premier, he made over 7 new signings and wanted to keep them quiet and unveil them on the final day

I promised some new transfers, i signed based on last seasons team and experience in this league, i hope they all can do well for us in this tough season

View attachment 48981 View attachment 48982 View attachment 48983

View attachment 48984 View attachment 48985 View attachment 48986

View attachment 48987 View attachment 48988 View attachment 48989

View attachment 48990 View attachment 48991

Kidderminster announce youth starlet

Today kidderminster announced that a starlet had joined the club, Youngster Johnathan Davis has been picked up from a local school and has expressed his desire to do well for the club, the prospect has impressed fans and they think Joe Hulbert is now the right man to take them forward.

NOTE: He is a regen ( Look below)
View attachment 48993

Kidderminster Predicted 23rd

Today Kidderminster Harriers boss Joe Hulbert announced that the Daily Star had predicted Kidderminster to come 23rd in the coming season, he said that he was expecting to do a lot better than this and promised fans some success.

That Davies looks immense :) hope he does well for you and well done so far mate doing a lot better than me at LLM :) i find it quite hard :)

That Davies looks immense :) hope he does well for you and well done so far mate doing a lot better than me at LLM :) i find it quite hard :)
the blue square premier is all about loans, free transfers and mental attributes, for example my best player was a wigan youngster who wont make it at the best levels, also use narrow tactics, wide tactics seem to use more energy, and yeah i was lucky to get davis, first good regen ive had, will be good to see how he copes.

Good luck this season.

Did you look at the free agents list? There are usually players like Brandy etc who are released, can get promoted again quite easily with free signings.

Good luck this season.

Did you look at the free agents list? There are usually players like Brandy etc who are released, can get promoted again quite easily with free signings.
thanks max, and yes, i found harrold who i know is very good in llm, he can be a god if played right, i signed mcmanaman because he was immense last year, i will take a look at brandy, missed out on steve gohouri and paris cowan hall,

the blue square premier is all about loans, free transfers and mental attributes, for example my best player was a wigan youngster who wont make it at the best levels, also use narrow tactics, wide tactics seem to use more energy, and yeah i was lucky to get davis, first good regen ive had, will be good to see how he copes.

Thanks for the advice i'll try get better :)

August Update

Exeter 0-0 Kidderminster
An awful game to be honest, not a way to start and i was disappointed that we did not make the most of this opportunity to start the league with a bang, best chance fell to rhys murphy who hit the post

Peterborough 4-1 Kidderminster ( Juanito)
I was disappointed that we lost big time instead of a narrow loss, we should have put up a fight but their wingers were irresistible

Shrewsbury 3-3 Kidderminster ( Ritchie x2, Courtney)
We really were at the top of our game today, matty ritchie is proving how immense he can be this year, i think that duane courtney is showing that he can make it in this league, thought that last years lads would struggle

Kidderminster 4-0 Aldershot ( Hutchinson x3, Juanito)
A very nice performance, i thought we showed we wanted the win, ben hutchinson finally put in a good performance, i have wanted to drop him but celtic players are not **** and i knew he would come eventually

Kidderminster 3-3 Grimsby ( Juanito, McPhee, Ritchie)
Not happy with this result, we should have won, we were 2 up, they pulled it back, we took the lead again but we conceded late, this habit has to stop as we need all the points we can get, not silly draws

Port Vale 1-0 Kidderminster
Port vale are the best team in this league and i felt we did well for the first hour, a late goal from louis dodds sealed it for them, we could have drew but ben hutchinson missed a few golden opportunities, good to see we are adjusting to my new tactics well

Kidderminster 3-0 Lincoln ( Juanito x2, Ritchie)
A tidy performance thus far this season, this was a big win, converting draws into wins is needed, juanito improved for this game somehow and went on a rage in the first half taking 4 shots on goal, matty ritchie smashed in late on to seal a win

League Table
View attachment 49009

Transfer Rumours

Daily Star: Kidderminster gaffer Joe Hulbert is rumoured to want to sign wigan midfielder tomasz cywka on a season long loan, the rumours are backed up by his assistant manager Tony Spearing

The Sun: Kidderminster are set to sign winger Alhassane N Diaye on loan from crystal palace, the senegalese is out of favour with Neil Warnock

The News Of The World: Joe Hulbert has agreed a fee with bolton to sign on loan defender mark connolly permanently, however assistant manager Tony Spearing has denied this due to a lack of funds

cheers for the support guys, possibly september update tonight

Well well, seems like both of us are on similar track. I just got promoted with my Rushden team (link can be found below :p ) and Matt Ritchie was superb!

Good luck in league 2 mate! (H)

Hope you are liking the layout Joe. ;)

Port Vale 1-0 Kidderminster
Port vale are the best team in this league and i felt we did well for the first hour, a late goal from louis dodds sealed it for them, we could have drew but ben hutchinson missed a few golden opportunities, good to see we are adjusting to my new tactics well

Thats what I am talking about :D

Thanks chris, im loving the layout, edited it slightly to my liking mate

Dan: Port vale have the best team but are doing awful

Update in next hour on september and october

cheers tommy, been a tough month or 2 but ill cope

September- October Update

Luton 3-3 Kidderminster ( Hajto, Hutchinson, Juanito)
A very good draw, luton have been the best team this year and we did well to earn a point, they scored late but the fact we scored 3 away is pleasing

Kidderminster 3-0 Yeovil ( Juanito, McManaman, Antoniol)
We seem to be on a goalscoring hot streak at this present time, a great goal from McManaman as he rounded a few defenders and slammed it in the top of the net

Carlisle 1-1 Kidderminster ( Ritchie)
A good result, carlisle were the best team to come down and i love getting away points, my analogy is away draws and home wins are good enough to win the league

Kidderminster 2-1 Morecambe ( Ritchie, Antoniol)
A very nice win for us this was, Matt Ritchie is on hot form and hopefully it wont stop for a while, mind morecambe have lost every single game this season, Antoniol showed why he was my player of the year last season and he scored from 20 yards out

Kidderminster 2-0 Crewe Alexandra ( Connolly, McManaman)
3 Wins on the trot now for us, continuously doing well we are and im pleased that we are showing this in our player ratings, all were above 7.2 for this match

Jpt 1st round Doncaster 4-1 Kidderminster ( Murphy)
Not too disappointed with the result as doncaster are a championship side, but to lose by 3 is not really that good and i feel we should be doing alot better, maybe we can do well in another trophy

Bury 4-1 Kidderminster (Murphy)
A very poor result, these losses must come to an abrupt end right now, too be honest we played better but as bury proved its not about possession, its about how you take chances, Rhys Murphy scored in the only positive of the game

Kidderminster 3-0 Macclesfield ( Murphy, Ritchie, Brisley OG)
An important win, to be honest ritchie is absolutely class, only one defender has ever put up with him this season, hes just a beast

Wycombe 1-3 Kidderminster ( Mavinga, Murphy, Hutchinson)
Best win of the season by far, wycombe were top, and we showed them whos going to be the boss in this league, Mavinga, the rock of my defence scored a solid header to show how one sided this was

Bradford 1-1 Kidderminster (Murphy)
I was pleased with this away point considering we went in at half time down, rhys murphy has 5 in 5 and is showing me why hes better than the likes of McManaman and Juanito

League Table
View attachment 49353
So the table is proving that its quite tough at the top, 6 draws is a bit of a problem but what can i say, maybe ill have to edit the 3 tactics i use, some may go, woah hes using 3 tactics, but it seems to do some nice work so far

Job Rumours
Joe Hulbert has been linked to the vacant managers job at Chesterfield, he is denying any link to the job as his concentration is on getting kidderminster promoted, However his assistant has said that he spoke to the club, the daily star reported this and Kidderminster captain Duane Courtney has slammed the " Bullshit" Newspaper, he was fined for this incident
View attachment 49354