Joes Kidderminster Story - Harriers Inbound

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 168
  • Views 17K
Good start to the season mate. Particularly beating Port Vale, they are the best side in the world! Must have taken all your skill to beat them! :p

Just done an update on my West Ham if you are interested.
Thanks man, i would have owned them if i had used my 4-4-1-1, i was using a long ball 5-3-2, ugly stuff lol

very very funny
quite cocky for a city fan(H)
we can be when our owners wipe their *** with 50 pound notes

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Serbs Snap Up Harriers Gaffer Hulbert
Today Serbia and Montenegro announced that Boy-Genius Joe Hulbert would become manager of their under 21's along side his Kidderminster Harriers Job, he has signed a deal until the end of 2011 with them, he is only seen as a temporary replacement but with the right tactics he could become successful and tie down a new contract, Joe Hulbert commented on his appointment saying " Im glad that i have the opportunity to manage an international team as well as my club team, i think i can do well and lead us to the Under 21 cup whenever it is, I was inspired by my Pokemon Addict friend Tommy Hayes who is the manager of cambodia, he is an awful manager and has never won a game, he told me while playing Pokemon that i should take this job, thank you Tommy

haha thats great, that means your manager in fm10 may learn abit of the serbian lingo which will help settle serbian players if you sign any for kidderminister.... also sure ill pm if i have a question and no im not offended mate i understand completely keep it up its greatr atm.

khfc-logo.gif

September Update

Kidderminster 0-1 Millwall
I was not too impressed with this performance, we lacked any kind of spice in our attack, we just sat back and i dont like my teams doing that, i believe in constant attack and keeping possession. Millwall finally scored when Striker Gary Alexander beat 2 of my defenders and belted it into the bottom corner

Rochdale 1-1 Kidderminster ( Allback)
A very nice result, we came back from 1-0 down, i felt we played a tidy game, However i do not believe we deserved to draw i think we should have won, it was a poor performance from the referee, we had a disallowed goal by Andy Frampton, disappointing stuff.

Kidderminster 2-1 Rotherham ( McManaman, Mole)
Good to see we are back to winning ways, i believe we should keep up these results because i want to win the league for a 3rd time in a row, Jamie Mole is looking sweet up front, Good to see him forming partnerships with the different strikers

Kidderminster 2-2 Norwich ( Juanito, Hartley )
A half decent result, Norwich are unbeaten this season with 3 wins and 5 draws, we needed something special to win today, and of course we did not get it, but a point is good and they will lift us up the table, would like to convert them into wins though

Coventry 0-3 Kidderminster ( Grabban x3)
I felt a bit like Man Utd today, we were a one man team absolutely carried by Lewis Grabban, he scored all the goals single handedly without any support from other players, he is proving to be a good buy for us and i hope this continues, he needs to be more consistent though with his goalscoring

Kidderminster 3-1 Gillingham ( Mole, Leveque, Buxton )
I feel that this was a very good win for us, Mole is really ripping the defences apart, Leveque is also showing to me why i should play him in the hole rather than playing a 4-4-2, i am pleased again with my attacking performances.

League Table
View attachment 60092

Hulbert Steps down as Serbia Under 21 Boss
Today Kidderminster Manager Joe Hulbert handed in his resignation as Serbia under 21 boss after a fall out with Serbia manager Radomir Antic, it is reported that Joe was not allowed to have keepers in his side, Joe Hulbert said " I was informed by the assistant of Raddy Antic that no keepers were available for our next match against Macedonia, In my first match against Russia we played with no keeper, i expected it to be sorted out, a team cannot play without a keeper, i will be looking for another international job." Hulbert has been linked to under fire jobs at Japan, England Under 19's and Bolivia

Keep up the good work mate and try to rip the league 1 apart (H)

gd luck, i need to stick to a tactic in my 2nd season for crawley because now im in league 2 and once u get in a run of bad form you need something special to get them out, my captain gareth ainsworth has been imense and is a top quality player for anyone in league 2 at the tender age of 37 he is still skinning players and scoring goals like a true captain should for his team. BUT i am still looses stupid games and am currently using the unbeatable 4-4-2 by raikon.

Anyways the story seems to be getting better and better every time i read it so keep it up mate.