Joes Kidderminster Story - Harriers Inbound

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 168
  • Views 17K
Great results Joe :D

Keep it up mate.

yeah ive been really impressed, by the way i will change the colour of the writing temporarily, by the way i wont write too much about the match, when i look at stories i hate reading essays, i just think it should be a short quick on the dot update

Thread name changed to "Joe's Kidderminster Story - Harriers Inbound"

My idea :D

Thanks guys, update either tonight or early tomorrow

Looking forward to updates, sadly I won't be playing my Fulham anymore because my piece of **** laptop decided to overheat earlier, and then won't load it anymore :mad:

yeah, i was gonna update today but i was busy and wasnt doing much, ive finished the season, just got to update :)

End of season- A taste of liquor

Promotion Is won!!!

January Signings:
Declan Rudd- 3.5K

January Results:
@
Chester 3-1 ( Antoniol, Collins, Rabah)
A great way to begin the new year in my opinion, it proved that we are coming together as a unit and finishing off the lower teams which we have had trouble doing

FA Trophy 2nd round vs Rushden 5-0 ( Collins, Antoniol, Mcmanaman x3)
A tidy performance marked by a sublime hat trick from mcmanaman, all the goals were the same, reminds me of when citeh beat hull 5-1

Vs Grays 2-0 (Pearson OG, Collins)
This run is a joke to other teams, we just cannot stop dominating the games, we again played so well that the other team collapsed many times

Vs Ebbsfleet 4-2 ( Crooks OG, Collins, Antoniol, Sharpe)
A very nice win for us, Ebbsfleet have a philosophy where all they do is defend, i think that us bashing that system in half is very important as defences get harder next year if we want to go up

@ Crawley 2-2 (Juanito x2)
I was totally disappointed with this, whats a nice way of saying ****? i need to find one because we were awful at the back, should not have drawn, angry

Vs Cambridge 2-2 ( Collins, Antoniol)
Considering we went down this is a nice result, collins is on fire this season, thank you aston villa for giving him to me!!

FA Trophy 3rd round Vs Kettering 3-1 ( Collins x2, McPhee)
Continuously playing well in this tournament, wish we could be so consistent in the league, mcphees goal blew me away, i put down my sniper on cod to watch the replay, thats hard for me to do

@ Oxford 1-2 ( Juanito)
Like wigan today they pulled one right out of their ****, we should have won this so badly, hope this doesnt cost us

February Results:

Vs AFC Wimbledon 6-1 ( Juanito x3, Antoniol, Spencer, Collins)
A very nice win, we needed a booster after that oxford defeat, i thought we dominated them, good to see spencer back, ive missed him, its funny how when hes back everyone starts scoring, fear perhaps? nah i just beat my players

@ Forest Green 1-1 (Juanito)
We did our best but forest green are very good at home and i thought a draw was good, you cant win every game can you

@ Barrow 3-1 (McManaman x2, Juanito)
We tidied up our performance majorly and i felt we deserved this win fully, we started badly going one down but i changed a few things and we came back to win with ease

FA Trophy 4th Round vs Newport CO 4-1 ( Juanito x2, Sharpe, Rabah)
A very good performance from us, we really do well in this competition always, i think its nice to see us playing nicely in this tournament yet again

Vs Histon 0-0
Boring, Boring and more boring, i felt they played it out as they need points as they are struggling at the foot of the table, a decent point though, one is better than none

@ Eastbourne Boro 0-0
Another Bore draw from us, how are we being so boring? it amazes me, best chance fell to damien Spencer who clipped the post late on

March Results:

FA trophy Semi Final Leg 1 @ Crawley 2-2 (Juanito, McManaman)
We did so well in this game, legs are where teams feel the pressure, big teams fall under pressure more but we did tidily i thought, McManaman scored his 15th of the season, Antoniol was awful which is unusual, mind you he got the **** kicked out of him by Ben Mee

@ Luton 0-2
We were ****, ive had enough now, 4 games without a win is so bad for a team who are meant to be competing for promotion, i must make changes

FA Trophy Semi Final Leg 2 Vs Crawley 1-0 (McManaman)
A very good performance in the end, they took us to extra time but we got the early goal and defended our lives off, we are going to the finals!! His goal was a chip shot for those nosey people wondering

Vs York 2-0 (Antoniol, Spencer)
We did very well, they were 2nd and the gap was only 6 points when it was 15 at one point, this win made it 7 as Mansfield are coming up, scary **** man

Vs Salisbury ( Antoniol)
A game that had to be won, mind we took our time a bit, must be better in future, antoniol is finding his form again, thank god without his form we lack any creativity or flair whatsoever

April Results:

@ Altrincham 1-1 (McManaman)
Looks like the draws are coming back, Antoniol was ***** again, we need more creative players next year, Regardless of which division we end up in

Vs Rushden 2-0 (Collins, Smikle)
A good win, and guess what, WE HAVE EARNED PROMOTION BY WINNING THE LEAGUE!! OH THE JOYOUS MOMENT, We played amazing, in the interview i told The Rushden boss to get stuffed after he said that i lacked any managerial experience, whos going to league 2 then? thats right i am

@ Gateshead 2-1 (McManaman x2)
A very nice performance, other than McManaman and Rudd i named a 2nd team, a completely different line up, not a bad score, i have a good regen who played and got a 6.9 on a debut up against the top scorer in this league, not bad

Vs Stevenage 3-0 (McManaman, Collins, Drury OG)
A great time for the club, last home game of the season and i named the strongest team possible, we dominated until the end, collins scored yet again, he is just too good for this level, hopefully ill get him permanently next summer.

@ Mansfield 4-2 ( Dolman x2, Sharpe, Collins)
Good way to end the BSP season, i thought we thoroughly deserved this, we conceded 2 late though which i know it didnt effect the result but im worried for next season as attackers will take chances better, we have to tighten the defence, Majid Rabah was stretchered off which means we will not have him for the F.A Trophy final

FA Trophy Final vs Alfreton 1-0 ( Antoniol)
WE WON OUR 2ND SILVERWARE THIS SEASON!!!, i think we deserved it considering we had a mass amount of injuries on our hands, but lets celebrate the end of a truly historic season

League Table:
View attachment 45211

Thank you all for following so far, bring on league 2!

interesting story, mate. hope you can guide them to the epl 1 day :D

I missed the start of this so good luck Joe, nice layout and good achievement with the two trophies. Keep it up.

Immense title by the way (H)

Update tonight guys, have been very busy over the last week, sorry for any problems this caused :)