Joes Kidderminster Story - Harriers Inbound

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 168
  • Views 17K
Cheers jack and bodie, its going great at the moment

Good solid update Joe, your layout has got a lot better, shame about the Bury result but a solid month, not many defeats, lets hope you can remain in an automatic spot as the season progresses.

Good solid update Joe, your layout has got a lot better, shame about the Bury result but a solid month, not many defeats, lets hope you can remain in an automatic spot as the season progresses.
Thanks jack, my layout used to be awful, i spend more time on it now
-

Update soon lads

November- December Update

FA Cup 1st round, Kidderminster 3-0 Chester (Hutchinson x3)
A fantastic win from us, hutchinson destroyed a woeful chester defence, he also missed a penalty so he could have had four goals!!

Kidderminster 4-1 Accrington Stanley ( Hutchinson, Gulacsi og, Hajto, Davis)
Finally Jonny Davis bagged his first goal for the club, its very good to see him doing well, hajto is a rock at the back and owns at corners, hutchinson also scored again.

Kidderminster 4-1 Cheltenham ( Murphy, Hutchinson x2, Ritchie)
An amazing win, hutchinson and ritchie are pure class, its quite amazing how we can do so well, ritchies goal was the solo effort of the decade, he picked it up at right back and ran the pitch with juanito playing a series of one twos

Chesterfield 3-3 Kidderminster ( Ritchie x2, McManaman)
A good result, chesterfield are a tidy team and we did well to put 3 past them, its a shame because without hajto we cannot defend at all, i will try to sign another CB, mavinga was sent off this game

FA Cup 2nd round Morecambe 1-1 Kidderminster ( McManaman)
A bit disappointed with this result, morecambe have lost every single game this season and im not happy, seriously embarassed, replay will be in about 2 weeks

Kidderminster 1-2 Torquay ( Hutchinson)
I am a tad annoyed at this result, we had a man sent off but torquay are a bit **** in all fairness, we need to get out of this no win run now, its becoming a nuisance

Bournemouth 1-1 Kidderminster (McManaman)
Im hoping that we can seriously get off this run, its totally unacceptable, im still annoyed that we cannot defend, a late goal conceded is awful

FA cup 2nd round replay Kidderminster 3-0 Morecambe ( McPhee, Hutchinson, Juanito)
When you consider we are on a bad run this is a good way to get the **** out of that awful run, also it was a cup game so me naming a new line up took no risks

Kidderminster 4-0 Burton Albion ( McManaman x2, Connolly, Ritchie)
A fantastic win, this puts us top of the table for the first time, november proved that we can do it, finally McManaman is scoring goals outside the box, he cannot score outside but both were this game.

Hereford 0-4 Kidderminster ( Hutchinson x2, Ritchie, McManaman)
An absolutely memorable win, we dont usually win away from home yet alone smash the other team for four goals, amazing from us, im so happy

Kidderminster 1-1 Shrewsbury ( McManaman)
A disappointing draw, we should take the full amount of points at home, maybe we can get away draws but home wins are an absolute must for getting promotion

Aldershot 0-1 Kidderminster ( Dolman)
An absolutely beast of a win, we are showing that we can do well away from home, we are not one trick ponies, dolman, arguably the hero of last season scored his first of the season, and his last, i have released him from his contract to free up salaries, he is a club legend in my eyes

League Table
View attachment 49603
A very nice looking table, we would be top but we just have simply too many draws, i want to improve on this greatly though, we should win most of our remaining games to ensure promotion

Other News
Some great news in a way, was offered a player by villa, paul pogba, but sadly he cannot come, im kind of glad as i feel we have some good players in the CM areas already, I was offered the brighton job but refused to take it, im still happy at kidderminster and unless they force me out i will be staying with them

Incoming... Oh wait its signings
I thought i would share my new signings with you, Below is Marc Antoine- Gbarrsin, he has some nice attributes and adds rock and work horse to the midfield, i think these players are very important to advance the team
View attachment 49604

Secondly i have agreed to sign an experienced striker, he has been good for me on a previous hartlepool save, i signed him for backup but hopefully he can make bench appearances
View attachment 49605

That Marc-Antoine Gbarrsin looks quite good, mite have a look at him for Andria.

Anyway, doing well, good luck mate

thanks mate, maybe one more month update tonight, havent quite decided yet, might play pokemon instead

Just looked at him, brilliant but isnt interested:'(

unlucky, hes a really good player, just scored on his debut :)

Keep up the good work mate! We're on the same track! (H)

Thanks man v.1, update possibly tonight, am getting into pokemon though

Great to see another lower league manager doing so well Joe. I hope I can have the same success as you on my Vauxhall Motors F.C. Can you update soon? (K)

Ok my post from that night was deleted, i said i would bring this back at some point, i lost motivation but its come back now, i will update tonight if i can

Will be waiting for the update Joe! (H)

Well done Joe, promition/playoffs look to be yours in my opinion.