• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 4K

Billy

#THFC
Reaction score
Would you take it?

I am interested in opinions. Anything is possible with Manchester City around.

I would take it and run away as quickly as possible.

I'd take it with my bare hands. Are you kidding? For sure.

Who would offer 100 million for the pair thats my question?

But i would take it and run a mile

If I was a 'pool fan it would depend on how much of the £100m was actually invested back into the team.

I'd take it, I think Liverpool would be lucky to get £30 Million for Gerrard, his old and pass it IMO. I'd be happy to take £60 Million for Torres which is £90 Million in total. So yeah £100 Million would be a good deal I think.

And if we did get to spend it all on new players we could make some big changes and sort the team out.

Would I take it as manager? No.

Would I take it as a person coming upto me with the money? Yes! I'd ****** run with it!

Did you get the 100mill for the pair from the rumor that real madrid/inter milan want gerrard for 30mill and chelsea want torres for 70mill or gerrard to real madrid for 40mill and torres for 60mill to city both rumors going around

I think he just made it up. And rumours are rumours. We were rumoured to be letting Torres go for 40mil last year, it didn't happen. There were rumours that Gerrard was having an affair with a 15/16 year old girl, it wasn't true.

i would save the money and buy a few houses and a few nice cars and with the change buy Middlesbrough FC:D

It was a completely random number that I thought is a well-rounded figure, and enough to cover the cost of both players.

I just wanted to see if money for squad depth, or Liverpool's best player (Torres) is more important to them at this stage.

I think eddlad brought up a good point. It'd be important to know how much would be re-invested into transfer funds.

For argument's sake, place Gerrard at 25m and Torres at 75m if you want.

I wouldn't want Gerrard but I think we might get him :\

If I was Rafa or the Liverpool board, i'd accept it and buy Aguero? Why not.

Funny, the majority posting aren't 'Pool fans...
Hard one, i think i would accept it. Both are injured too much, and we could buy Van Der Vaart, or Sneijder and build around one of them.

Well if Liverpool were to reject then they would face the wrath of Garry Cook claiming that a historically great club like L'pool 'bottled' it.

I wouldn't want Gerrard but I think we might get him :\

If I was Rafa or the Liverpool board, i'd accept it and buy Aguero? Why not.

Gerrard isn't so stupid to say he wants Champions League football and then go to Man City...
Not sure whether I'd accept it, it'd probably be invested into clearing our debts so no. However if we took it and then invested in five potentially quality players, I'd reluctantly say yes.

If I was a 'pool fan it would depend on how much of the £100m was actually invested back into the team.

This.

At the moment, there's no/little hope of that happening. So why sell the two main marketing assets of the club when we're looking for new buyers? Even our lovely owners aren't that dim.

Who would offer 100 million for the pair thats my question?

But i would take it and run a mile

most likely them ****** real madrid they proved last summer transfer window how far they will go to make sure these top players sign

most likely them ****** real madrid they proved last summer transfer window how far they will go to make sure these top players sign

Torres would be very unlikely to go to Real... just saying... ;)

i dont think they will leave and join the same club but i do belive they could both be out. gerrard to whoever jose is managing and torres to either chelsea, man city or barcelona.

Back