If you were offered 100m for Gerrard & Torres... [Liverpool Fans]

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 4K
i dont think they are worth 100mill now days. its a shame but it looks like torres body has had enough ov all the niggles he gets which you cant blame him for not pushing 100%. and where people think gerrard had an ok world cup is beside me, our best player was proberly david james and knowone came close to even getting a mention.

I'd take it,cause with 100mil you can buy atleast 4 quality players for the Team and Liverpool are in bad need of those kind of players

It all depends on the quality of the replacements you could get in for them....So in this case I would accept. You could probably get Aguero in for 25-30m, someone like Diego for about 20m which would leave you with 50 million left to bolster the team.

i dont think they are worth 100mill now days. its a shame but it looks like torres body has had enough ov all the niggles he gets which you cant blame him for not pushing 100%. and where people think gerrard had an ok world cup is beside me, our best player was proberly david james and knowone came close to even getting a mention.
re torres, i don think its as bad as his body has had enough, but i do think the last thing he needs was the world, he really needed entire summer of to recuperate. you'd still get more than hefty fee for them. but the question how much of the money would hodgson get for transfers?

It all depends on the quality of the replacements you could get in for them....So in this case I would accept. You could probably get Aguero in for 25-30m, someone like Diego for about 20m which would leave you with 50 million left to bolster the team.

But no-one could replace Gerrard :'(

Nah I'd rather just keep Gerrard and Torres thanks.

Gerrard's old and Torres is injury prone, but, because we'd see very little of the money, I'd say no

i wouldnt pay 10p for them never mind 100m after their performance at the world cup a non-league teamn wouldnt even go for them

i wouldnt pay 10p for them never mind 100m after their performance at the world cup a non-league teamn wouldnt even go for them

You are the reason everybody thinks Stoke fans are stupid chavs.

a few bad games dont make you a bad player..

Stop the hating on Gerrard ! He still has it. He is 30 years old (I think) and thats nothing nowadays. Saying Torres's body is past it is a stupendous statement, he hasn't even turned 25 yet ! (I think)
Really though, Liverpool would reject it, their team would fall around them if they accepted. :)

No, simply because I could see Roy Hodgson signing Brede Hangeland for £20m and Zamora for £40M. XD

No, simply because I could see Roy Hodgson signing Brede Hangeland for £20m and Zamora for £40M. XD

:D

I have mixed feelings about the agreement not to chase Fulham's players. It knocks on the head any chance of him picking up some of the dross, but I really do rate Dempsey. He's real quality.

This is why football has gone out of hand with all this money.

Back