Igneos79

Banned
Reaction score
Just one tactic from me, but it's practically invincible. Fit for all teams, no OI needed, training leave to staff, player purchase leave to director, and quick pick team is all you need.

Last edited:
Good assymetric tactic providing you choose the right roles for each player before the game starts. I relented a bit on my heavy closing with the OI, but still have found my forcing all the wingers onto their weaker foot causes the ball to be funneled straight to the central midfielders. I won the Scottish cup with this tactic after adopting it late in my first season with Championship division Hearts.

View attachment 332134

The last seven games were the assymetric tactic. You can see that I was doing well before; scoring millions and conceding half a million a game, but the change seemed to work. I'll let you know how it pans out with promotion and the new signings I've made.

View attachment 332133

Good assymetric tactic providing you choose the right roles for each player before the game starts. I relented a bit on my heavy closing with the OI, but still have found my forcing all the wingers onto their weaker foot causes the ball to be funneled straight to the central midfielders. I won the Scottish cup with this tactic after adopting it late in my first season with Championship division Hearts.

View attachment 698351

The last seven games were the assymetric tactic. You can see that I was doing well before; scoring millions and conceding half a million a game, but the change seemed to work. I'll let you know how it pans out with promotion and the new signings I've made.

View attachment 698354

good job dude! Cheers!

Hey friend i want to ask you something because i cant win any match with other tactics...plz tell me this tactic works on PAOK of greek superlague!Thanks

bump, made Tesla tactic, which is basically Tiki Taka style like I used in FM14, only now with even more agressive pressing. It's also available on workshop.

bump...found an error within my tesla tactic and corrected it...now i basically have nothing else to do...both possession, counter and attack has been covered...

Both tactics have been updated. Osram now features advanced roles that do long shots, and tesla now features no crosses.

The jupp bayern tactic what players do i need ? i will build a team specifically for this jupp bayern tactic..

i see how they destroy barca, i loved their style

Both tactics have been updated. Osram now features advanced roles that do long shots, and tesla now features no crosses.

Did you test it with any other team apart from Bayern? I know its not easy making tactics but 2 results with 2 of the best teams in the game is a little less appealing.

Will try it out and see myself also.

The jupp bayern tactic what players do i need ? i will build a team specifically for this jupp bayern tactic..

i see how they destroy barca, i loved their style

You will need tall, strong players, preferably with great physicall attributes

Did you test it with any other team apart from Bayern? I know its not easy making tactics but 2 results with 2 of the best teams in the game is a little less appealing.

Will try it out and see myself also.

I'm having issues with the game. Sometimes the players play my tactic by the book, sometimes it's something totally different. Could be I got hacked, or the game is remotely controlled by it's maker, or just really weird ME, or I did some wrong setting, so the scripting is erratic. Not really sure, but it killed my will to play a career.

As you required I take some other club for testing, I took Swansea for a spin:
I have changed my DM to regista and CM to defend, and right winger to adv.play support, so now I have exactly 3 attack duties in my setup, which should offer greater balance and more consistent results.

First match went well, but a bit leaky defense
View attachment 327030

2nd match against vitesse went completly awful, like players threw tactical plan into water:
View attachment 327029

3rd match a win, but a lousy one:
View attachment 327028

4th match, players again followed the tactical plan, but again a bit leaky defence:
View attachment 327027

5th match, cool victory, players really expressed themselves, but no tactical plan was followed:
View attachment 327026

6th match I got tired of this erratic behaviour, and changed TI to more disciplined:
View attachment 327025

As you can see, we played the tactic to the letter, defence was rock solid, zero shots on my goal on target, and we achieved possession as we should. I beleive it would be best if I could choose more roaming alongside with more disciplined, but that is currently not possible. I have updated this, and kept the changed player roles and duties and you are free to redownload tesla.

Last edited: