I don't think first or second season has anything to do with a tactic....tactic is just a set of instructions. I'm trying to make an educated guess what "proper" instructions are. Since I don't watch football on tv, nor am I a fan of any club, I have no idea about football, so this is a big challenge for me. I'm not trying to recreate anything here, I'm trying to "design" a system that works, be it passing, counter attacking or attacking. It doesn't really concern me for how long will you use it or will it work in 2nd season, I just want my system to be flawless. If you don't have luck defending in 2nd season, switch to a more agressive design.

These two things are never gonna be compatable. so you think of design you barely have an idea of (others have called your misunderstanding of the settings in other guides already) but these are gonna be barely tested but u want it to be flawless? never gonna work.

These two things are never gonna be compatable. so you think of design you barely have an idea of (others have called your misunderstanding of the settings in other guides already) but these are gonna be barely tested but u want it to be flawless? never gonna work.

The whole point is in creating a tactic that works. In one design, shorter passing works, direct doesn't, pressing works or doesn't, high defensive line works or doesn't. A set of instructions that work together make a tactic. And I judge it by whether i am conceeding or not and scoring or not. If I play 10 competetive matches, win them all and don't conceede in all of them, I post the tactic here. I can't guarantee it will work for every team and for every match and for every season, that's obvious, but my tactical design, in sense of making my team not conceede and scoring plenty, proving that my set of instructions is the right one is what I am trying to achieve. That is also the reason why I am making more then just one tactic. Some will fit one team, some will fit another. And hopefully, you or anyone else on the site will use it and win everything with it with his club of choice. And when I test my sets more, I will write a guide in which I will write under which condition a set works. Usually it's all about the formation.

I don't think first or second season has anything to do with a tactic....tactic is just a set of instructions. I'm trying to make an educated guess what "proper" instructions are. Since I don't watch football on tv, nor am I a fan of any club, I have no idea about football, so this is a big challenge for me. I'm not trying to recreate anything here, I'm trying to "design" a system that works, be it passing, counter attacking or attacking. It doesn't really concern me for how long will you use it or will it work in 2nd season, I just want my system to be flawless. If you don't have luck defending in 2nd season, switch to a more agressive design.

Just out of curiosity have you ever watched football regular at all? I'd be genuinely interested on how you approach building tactic etc because if you have no interest in football that is a very unique viewpoint. I know we have disagreed on stuff in the past but this really has intrigued me.

Just out of curiosity have you ever watched football regular at all? I'd be genuinely interested on how you approach building tactic etc because if you have no interest in football that is a very unique viewpoint. I know we have disagreed on stuff in the past but this really has intrigued me.

I'm a gamer. All I see is a million options, which, if "connected" properly, give results I like.

you cant guarantee anything, you have limited knowledge of the game settings and as proved in other threads just incorrect, testing an idea in 0.1% of playing time. It works in preseason friendlys proves not much,

Last edited:
Any system, any tactic has flaws no matter how good you are as a manager and no matter how good your players are. It's just something called football.

all 4 tactics created. I doubt any will work in the middle of the season, but if you start a new save, should work like a charm

I have changed fluidity to all three tactics to fluid. It is my beleif every club should aim for very fluid, but since most clubs don't have the required players, I opted for fluid.

i'll try them around with few teams especially Tesla
pozdrav iz HR