Turning into spam with "update" and "bump" being every other post.

yeah it looks like it, doesn't it? I usually bump when I make changes to my tactics and upload new ones, you are free to comment if you wish, but as you can see, others are speechless :D

The update is only on tesla? or on the other 2 too?

You use all 3 in the same save or only 1 of them?

You use all 3 in the same save or only 1 of them?

I don't use any, to be honest. This is just one big learning process for me. Since fm 2013, I haven't played a career, I have just been testing tactics, and learning about them. What you see is the result of about 7000 hours of dabbling in the last 3 years.

How do you know those tactic "work" if you don't play the game, especially long term saves?

I test them in friendlies, and sometimes until transfer window, in many leagues...

Which is ok, but not even remotely enough. Also, friendlies are useless.

First you need to see how the tactic fares over the course of one season, especially how it deals with slumps of form mid-season.
Then, which is even more important, you have to see how a tactic fares in the second season when the AI teams change approach to you, i.e. play more conservatively because you overachieved the previous season.

You seem to have put in a lot of hours in your tactics, it's a shame you don't have the time or patience to properly test them.

Which is ok, but not even remotely enough. Also, friendlies are useless.

First you need to see how the tactic fares over the course of one season, especially how it deals with slumps of form mid-season.
Then, which is even more important, you have to see how a tactic fares in the second season when the AI teams change approach to you, i.e. play more conservatively because you overachieved the previous season.

You seem to have put in a lot of hours in your tactics, it's a shame you don't have the time or patience to properly test them.

I don't think first or second season has anything to do with a tactic....tactic is just a set of instructions. I'm trying to make an educated guess what "proper" instructions are. Since I don't watch football on tv, nor am I a fan of any club, I have no idea about football, so this is a big challenge for me. I'm not trying to recreate anything here, I'm trying to "design" a system that works, be it passing, counter attacking or attacking. It doesn't really concern me for how long will you use it or will it work in 2nd season, I just want my system to be flawless. If you don't have luck defending in 2nd season, switch to a more agressive design.

after further testing, I decided the best formation for anticyclone tactic would be 442, since it resembles old english football anyway, and fits more clubs that way.

added 2nd instruction per type and uploaded new tactics and rewritten OP

Well, unless they make some ridiculous change to the ME, I beleive my work is complete...