IIII-IIII-II Super Slow & Creative (Leeds United 70's) REVIE Style

markyplatt

Reaction score
Some SS's My squad &(Decent) formation ( left strikers score loads got bent and goung nigerian wonderkid and this tactic has exploded with goals

View attachment 474442View attachment 474486

View attachment 474442View attachment 474486View attachment 474440View attachment 474439View attachment 474438View attachment 474437

LOOK 5 CCC IN THE 1 ST HALF (V MAN C) AND PLAYERS SO GROUPED AND SOLID.. PASS AND POSSESION STATS WILL NEVER BE RIVALED , PLAYER OR OVERALL

EVEN RIGHT MIDFIELDS NOW REGULARY GET 100+ PASSES PER MATCH SOMETIMES U CAN HAVE 100+ PASSES FROM ALL 4 MIDFIELD PLAYERS

NEW UPDATE 28-8-13 View attachment 474486

All players are now to cross from mixed same 442 style but a more central AF WITH THE CUT INSIDE INSTRUCTION

anyway ITS MAGIC TO WATCH, enjoy 1 touch passing wall passes and deftly placed through balls but now with the long shots almost 0 now.(i hate long shots u squander so much possesion)

Tactical Mentallity:-

- slow and almost walking style play from all players

-442 shape which holds position Attacking and Defending

-DLF Playmaker (No10 ,Role Berbatov Ideal Type player)

-First Touch & Composure stats are the most important , for all players (12 minimum for both in all players)

-Team and player instructions Unique , based on the theory of play it simple and play the way your facing,
first things i ever learned from a coach when i started out)

-player roles E.g. Winger ,Poacher, Cm etc etc perform as they should. never to much as player instructions are minimal. "They do as it says on the tin"

-always angles ond movement from players and the square pass is always on

-players take time on the ball, which inturn leads to them making better decsions and playing forward passes and backward ones contoling the tempo and the ball all over the pitch

-been playing game since 1997 and ive created my best ever tactic here (Hundreds Created)

-evolved from bob marleyIIII-IIII-II sunshine and similar in styles but a more Contoling Offence ...and lot more CCC's

- My philosophy is that of the great ball players , the beckenbauer's ,crujjf's and zidane's of this world ,having time (eternitys it seemed) on the ball and rolling a foot over walking a bit and playing wall passes with teammates, the style of the modern berbatov or pirlo

-its a narrow 4 4 2 and wingers which cut inside and out.

-Players generally tend to play safe and simple, then that right moment a "short round the corner pass" or "nutmeg" and then BOOM goal.

-i use left foot player to take corners right side and visa versa

-use left or right footed player in any position on the field ,as long as theyre natural there or even accomplished (light green dot) .

-left footed centre back right and right left tend to hoof the ball less ive found, but takes nothing from performances.

So Positions:-

SK (s)- look for good rushing out ratings

FB(s)- solid more of a CB kind of fullback

CD(d)-Comfortable football player(First touch),good in air(Luiz or ferdinand Type)

CD(d)-Comfortable footballer(first touch),good in air(luiz or ferdinand type)

FB(s)- solid more of a CB kind of fulback

W (a)- RIGHT SIDE-Right or left footed good crossing is nice to have

CM(d)- good positional player eg Xabi Alonso DLP type.

CM(d)- someone who gets forward whenever posible make sure left sided cm is only one to get forward whenever possible(in their personal prefered moves)

W (a)- LEFT SIDE Right or left footed and i tend to lean to a good passer here, as right winger has a DLF to link with. here (the left side) ,poacher does alot on left so i tend to train player to play killer balls often

DLF(s)- What can i say, The "Sheringham" role ,get BERBATOV ,if u can not sign him train player too .come deep to get ball. and to play short simple passes

P(a)-Use best finisher u can get he will get lots and lots of chances(due to the tactical set up of him playing on the shoulder of defenders

-U use a high line and if opponents are a team that lies deep AND are weaker(not just one of two) , i tick the offsides to on. why? cause u trap them in there own area all game(weaker teams) and eat 1 or two through balls they might attempt

- remember choose players with first touch and composure stats high in all positions on the pitch

- the play is loosley based on jp woodys brian clough "Cloughy" tactics from 6 or 7 years ago (the only ones i ever try to emulate), if u remember them ull know it was a GREAT 442 with possesion stats like uve never saw, this is pretty close

any Questions feel free to ask, ill do the best to answer quickly.

when i figure out how to post SS's i will , this tactic needs the advertizing it desrves( not my words but a admirer of these tactics) and i hope to continue this thread till the new game comes out.

Recomended players :-

CHEAP ONES

jose baxter

van de laak

efe ambrose(2nd season)

martin hinteregger(austrian) also if u see there personal prefered moves i think these add to taktics in this posision

Money no Object players:- recomended

BERBATOV yes capitals cause hes that good here

neymar as poacher

will hughes

paco alacecer, or something like that Valencia Reserves player

Cristian Rodrigues issometimes Cheap or Expensive (depending on certain game, but hes class as left wing

Id like to know if i could improve the thread so let me know how people?.................... the tactics do speak for themselves tho and id love to see how your teams got on with these,...... (works for L2 teams aswell as in the champions Lge)

- No OI's or shouts as they change the way the tactic plays too much, get an assistant with good motivating and disipline stats. (idle like me anyone? ha )if you get them to do team talks.

-so Anything else you would like to no about this tactic i be happy to tell................. it a TEAMWORK tactic like Uve never seen before it's legendery the way its set up , just like the "Cloughy" one from all those years ago ... nearly lol

ALL DESCRIPTIONS ARE ACURATE NOW FOR THE NUMBER 10 ROLE TACTIC
from 28-8-13 View attachment 474486 HERE IT IS AGAIN

Last edited:
Hm. Once again you have done it. We need to see some SC's. Otherwise it's kind of pointless, at least from my point of view. It's great with new tactics and so on, but please put some efforts in your presentations. That way you would get a lot more feedback and response.

i put alot of effort here to this thread, (game my bro £10 to neat and tidy presentation , no lie ) im rubbish at this type of thing but i will get SS's if i can figure out , Could u help? Hope u enjoy the tactics tho mate. Like to get ur views on them to

i put alot of effort here to this thread, (game my bro £10 to neat and tidy presentation , no lie ) im rubbish at this type of thing but i will get SS's if i can figure out , Could u help? Hope u enjoy the tactics tho mate. Like to get ur views on them to

To simply make a screenshot; press ALT+F9.. the screenshot should be saved in "My Documents" -> "Sports Interactive" -> "Football Manager 2013" -> "Screenshots".

Good luck.

In the last 24 hours you have started untold threads with the best ever tactics, 5-3-2, 4-4-2 and all play the best ever football like cruyff, beckenbauer, clough and revie. So which is it ? Revie, FIFA, Clough ? Or will you find another brilliant tactic after a few more hours ?

And I won't even mention the lack of screenshots (whoops I did)................

I don't understand what's going on lol...
Does the title of thread keep changing or editing the op? are you releasing new tactics each time?
Confused...
Sure I was looking at dome roman thing...then when I reloaded the page later I'm sure it was FIFA 14 something?
Then I see sunshine something? Bit they all seemed to have similar opening posts?

In the last few days out of everything youve posted what is tbe best one to try??

Cheers

Steve

Ps I used the original bob Marley sunshine for a while and it was pretty good, my team is serious tho so it was expected that I'd do well.

Does the title of thread keep changing or editing the op? are you releasing new tactics each time?
Confused...
Sure I was looking at dome roman thing...then when I reloaded the page later I'm sure it was FIFA 14 something?
Then I see sunshine something? Bit they all seemed to have similar opening post

In the last few days out of everything youve posted what is tbe best one to try??

Cheers

Steve

Ps I used the original bob Marley sunshine for a while and it was pretty good, my team is serious tho so it was expected that I'd do well.

yes they are all based on same ideas but different set pieces and wing play the OP's i did where rubbish and most the threads i did wghere closed down

this is a really good tactic and brings what i described i think

In the last 24 hours you have started untold threads with the best ever tactics, 5-3-2, 4-4-2 and all play the best ever football like cruyff, beckenbauer, clough and revie. So which is it ? Revie, FIFA, Clough ? Or will you find another brilliant tactic after a few more hours ?

And I won't even mention the lack of screenshots (whoops I did)................
all based on same ideas 1 or two set piece and wing changes but this is 1 im not messing with all the descriptions are true, try it and enjoy

Confused...
Then I see sunshine something? Bit they all seemed to have similar opening posts?

use this fifa 14 one, like bob marley tactic but players play lots of square passes in the final 3rd which results in goals from wide.(whereas the original bobmarley lacked width in the final 3rd this 1 dosent)

Cheers

Steve

Pitch size standardis what i use, But works with all sizes.

Training is--------GENERAL TRAINING:- BALL CONTROL(average) & MATCH TRAINING -ATTACK MOVEMENT 30% when u are fully fluid ok people

oh, put player on support instead of attack in the DLF position if u have a low teamwork striker not a maupay type

gonna give it a 1 season test with monaco in french ligue 1

I'll try to post some SS too

Please don't spam your own thread