IIII-IIII-II Super Slow & Creative (Leeds United 70's) REVIE Style

ok here we go, after a 10 official games :

View attachment 475425

probably the most awfull start I had in this years FM ! BUT it seems to get better in last couple games, I'll keep going on (hopefully I won't get sacked :p)

View attachment 381848

probably the most awfull start I had in this years FM ! BUT it seems to get better in last couple games, I'll keep going on (hopefully I won't get sacked :p)

What I don't understand is how one tactic can play like the style of "20" managers and "20" different players...

Is it just one tactic and you keep changing the name of the thread, or is it many tactics and your making new threads, i don't get it :s

That the fifa Tactic?

Unusual but take ages to become fluid when u first start

hope u continue its a tactic which brings me much enjoyment

USE ONLY FIFA 14 tactic those threads are no longer relevent and are poorly constructed ok cheers

View attachment 381848

that the fifa 442 1 mate? take a bit for fluidness but keep with it train players as in the thread and im sure itll get great for u to. the thread is going to be re done soon and got a master of the fm world to help me with it (many thanks TBH) so keep tuned here,
tactic gonna go mainstream soon lol

Markyplatt, is this tactic better than your Bob Marley one because you have advertised everywhere that Bob Marley is the greatest ever???

My first game with this tactic: (I'm Portugal)

View attachment 475422

Markyplatt, is this tactic better than your Bob Marley one because you have advertised everywhere that Bob Marley is the greatest ever???

My first game with this tactic: (I'm Portugal)

Its same but Set pieces changed, and wingers now attacking, rather than support, still the best tactic ever(my opinion) as its still the original one really apart from them pre mentionedd changes ok mate?
View attachment 381851

got SS's

View attachment 475387View attachment 475393View attachment 475392View attachment 475391

here i got these so far,just started 3rd season all is well(as usuall) ,fluid now so only get better for the season . Chelsea next , but favorites mean nothing haha

midfielders regulary get 100+ passes in a game as u can see and some of the play is special to watch

have ur cm ( right side) stops play move it helps

As u See i got a decent squad no superstars (i like it that way) and i got my team selection saved first 11 with back ups in every posistion as subs, i tried to make players similar( eg left backs have same prefered moves ,cm have same prefered moves etc etc, to keep the dynamic of the tactics from changing to much when changing players

Last edited:
After 20 games :

View attachment 475385

Still not great, but a little bit better... I have a great team tbh (falcao, kweuke, james rodriguez, joao moutinho, marco rochas, abidal, ecuele manga, sommer, etc...)

I'm predicted 2nd by the way, 14th at the moment, very close to be sacked ^^

and tactic is fully fluid from the 2nd or 3rd game in the season

Oh 1 more SS match position

View attachment 475383

The "2nd String's"(reserve players)match in the cup, tactic average positions

see the shape holding up and performances stay high using a squad rotation policy

After 20 games :

View attachment 381891

Still not great, but a little bit better... I have a great team tbh (falcao, kweuke, james rodriguez, joao moutinho, marco rochas, abidal, ecuele manga, sommer, etc...)

I'm predicted 2nd by the way, 14th at the moment, very close to be sacked ^^

and tactic is fully fluid from the 2nd or 3rd game in the season

who is ur DLF?, if hes a goalscorer type (eg falcao or Kweke) not a technical striker type(eg berbatov or totti) ,
try the offsides ON and DLF as Support instead of attack ok? ...why?....As ur team is mostly the match favourites and your type of players(falcao ,Kweke) will try to shoot more , this way they will look to combine with each other instead of shooting outside 18 yrd box and play eachother in on goal hope this helps u out

is it fifa or bob marley 442?

it's with tactic in OP. I'll try this offside on and DLF support, hope I won't get sacked ;) will report at 30 official games

and btw, problem is not scoring goals, as I scored 32 in 25 league games now, but I conced way to much despite very potent defenders (40 goals conceeded in 25 league games is too much imo ^^)

EDIT :

here we go after 30 games and offside on, dlf on support :

View attachment 475354

Last edited:
FIFA 14' IIII-IIII-II then, yes get a player who likes to drop deep and create in DLF

posted edited before ^^

I'll try to give an extended report at the end of the season

Last edited:
hum unfortunately I got sacked, so I won't be able to report the end of the season

Tactical analysis :
Keep in mind that it was a rushing test, and it will NOT mean this tactic won't work for you, or even me with a more patient approach. I passed on a lot of things (like teamtalks given to assistant manager and so on).
* The main problem I noticed here is the lack of link-up in the play between both defense -> midfield and midfield -> forwards
* defense is super leaky, the extrem Defensive line tends to destroy any kind of defensive strategy, as they are so high on the pitch they just can't deal with through-balls, wide plays and lobbed balls above your 2 CD.
* Huge amount of shots from distance : results of poor ball construction in the offensive play : player with the ball usually lacks passing options, as a consequence he tries some mad shots
* AMC tends to destroy you (not really covered by anyone, given they are usually super creative players and playmakers, no one on them is like giving them ammo to shoot at you !)

Anyway, I liked the idea behind the very first tactic you uploaded here, it had something special. Unfortunately, I don't find it in these new ones anymore !

Good luck ,)

bob marley IIII_IIII_II(sunnshine is same as this , noticed u did better but last 30 try new save and get best creative DLF u can find train deep to get ball and ull have better results im possitive of that im doing very well at moment