IIII-IIII-II Super Slow & Creative (Leeds United 70's) REVIE Style

awfully good im not the 1 downloading tactics i create winning 1s fact

also tip here, when ur playing a match put your wingers to man mark opposing full backs then save the tactic again calling slighlty different name then when ur games finished load the tactics u saved in match and use them, now ur wingers will always mark the full back and track back with them strengthining almost any tactic, player instructions will now reaveal a blank space instead of man or zonal marking instructions. this seems to be an excellent addition to ur tactics if u have high stamina/tackling wing men

listen u boy these kinda tactics are beyond ur kinda imagination, look when u been playing football for real for 20 years come back.

*facepalm* just delete the thread, you're awful and so are your tactics

new tinkered bobmarley sunshine

View attachment 466020

Ive adapted my 442, as it concedes too many long balls through the middle.

ive come up with this after watching a german mans tactic challenge fc liverpool its called, I saw how he dominated centrally with players' in numbers in attacking midfield and cm areas i put this too my bob marley ideas and its a fantastic tactic ,with much more ccc's and key passes but still continuing the keep ball policy from all my tactics.

it works best with players who have high player stats in first touch and composure, posistioning for sweeper and ull have a very succsesfull tactic

Been used by me 4 seasons and ive been champs 3 times and champs lg 2 fa cup winns too and games i have lost are usually very tight against the worlds best players i have just won league 1st season with ath madrid which is a very hard challenge to beat the big 2, so is very solid now against the 4 1 2 1 2 and attacking midfield counter style tactics, something which the 442 struggled with

ill get some ss's soon

Last edited:
in my tactic put deep play maker type players in cm areas make sure these players dont get forward anytime , look in prefered moves

Pith size ? Opposition instructions ? Shouts ? A picture of the formation perhaps ?

Seem to remember asking for this kind of information many times before........

Tactic instructions

View attachment 465635View attachment 465636

here are the layout and team instructions of my tactic , dont use shouts or oi i use a good assistant with man managment skills

leave pitch size standard normal ie i dont change it

training ball control average and eithermatch training as teamwork 30% or attacking movement 30% depending on team i am and the team im facing

View attachment 465634 here it is again anymore questions be happy to help

SS's of the training etc

View attachment 465300View attachment 465299View attachment 465298

pitch size standard or small depending on quality of playyers small team small pitch( lessens exposure from the class of other players) the training keeps ur team solid and u will get lots of the ball, have ur best player in the DLF position, i got a japanese man 5 mill upfront 15 over 4 years hiyotake or something like that, looks for pass instead of shoot and trys killer balls are good for this position

need people to try it u score some fantastic 1 touch 30 pass goals amazing sometimes u score goals u never see on this game like a 1 two roung the keeper or a pass master piece in tight areas

Thank you Markyplatt for making this tactic.:D