bottom at the set piece page
Good point, never noticed that.
No, don't set a target man. Or at least I didn't.
I just found that having it set would somewhat automatically assign one. I did test throughout the United season with or without one and found that when playing the tall lads like RVP and Welbeck, target man helped. It brought a new dimension to how the game is played.

Right now with the underdog il devasto im creating, without target man the team stops trying to lob balls to the height of Jelavic believe it or not even though I haven't set him as a target man.
Might be me imagining things/coincidental? But I'm pretty certain it makes a difference from what I've seen.

first friendly against cordoba with liverpool 8-3 win with 7ccc looking impressive

using luis suarez falcao up front might get something out of them

using luis suarez falcao up front might get something out of them
Good luck!
I say this a lot on all of my tactics, but having a tall striker on the bench at least can really add a different dimension to your game at times :D
Keep me updated!

lol
a3d93a7235bb8b72bc1ebb87467f0380.png

I'm not going to share the tweaked/underdog version just yet, will most certainly do tomorrow though.
Sorry to hear about the Barca loss.

first match against barcelona and i won 3-1 with my dortmund team with abel hernandez and cornelius on the front of my attack will give more feedbacks later thanks a lot hope it will work like the older version;)

sir. It's my first time to use il devasto tactic so I have one question.. Does you mean that tick " use target man " but no one is need to be draged onto target man ?? sorry for requestioning

Last edited:
On the original did he not say untick targetman, also if you search fm passion there is an fm13 il devasto, im not sure if its from the master himself or someone else, i never tried it cause i was so engrossed in an fmc save and im not sure if someone has done the same as u kyanite, ill have a look and see if i can find it again

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

sorry guys iv just had a look on there, nothing on there so two things, iv either imagined it or dreamed it, both worrying, sorry

Last edited:
first match against barcelona and i won 3-1 with my dortmund team with abel hernandez and cornelius on the front of my attack will give more feedbacks later thanks a lot hope it will work like the older version;)
I don't think it will work as good as the old version. But I don't see why you shouldn't be able to go unbeaten with Dortmund and get Lewandowski 40+ goals!

sir. It's my first time to use il devasto tactic so I have one question.. Does you mean that tick " use target man " but no one is need to be draged onto target man ?? sorry for requestioning
Yes. Keep use target man ticked but don't drag anyone specific.

On the original did he not say untick targetman, also if you search fm passion there is an fm13 il devasto, im not sure if its from the master himself or someone else, i never tried it cause i was so engrossed in an fmc save and im not sure if someone has done the same as u kyanite, ill have a look and see if i can find it again

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

sorry guys iv just had a look on there, nothing on there so two things, iv either imagined it or dreamed it, both worrying, sorry
I've never come across an FM13 Il Devasto personally. And yeah the original he said untick target man. I've found keeping target man works better with FM13.

after being sent off, I scored 5 goals... really good !

View attachment 340245
Looking good!

I know it might sound a bit daft, but have you set corners to near post? in the download they are set as mixed and I among other users on here have had a CB manage 30 goals a season with the near post corner included in the tactic. This may or may not get your goals up from that 100 to your magic 120+ you were looking for.

I know it might sound a bit daft, but have you set corners to near post? in the download they are set as mixed and I among other users on here have had a CB manage 30 goals a season with the near post corner included in the tactic. This may or may not get your goals up from that 100 to your magic 120+ you were looking for.

A CB scoring 30 goals a season is a corner exploit to me :D I found the corners in the tactic itself scored a sufficient number of set piece goals.
However, if you try it out and integrate your corner regime, let me know how many your CB scores... like you said it might be the difference at the end of the day.

A CB scoring 30 goals a season is a corner exploit to me :D I found the corners in the tactic itself scored a sufficient number of set piece goals.
However, if you try it out and integrate your corner regime, let me know how many your CB scores... like you said it might be the difference at the end of the day.

will try it between today and tomoro mate, played a few games so far with the corners added but not enough to evaluate anything.

coming up to christmas with my catania team and am struggling for consistancy, this isnt 1st season and my team is dramatically better than the original, ive scored alot more goals at this stage tho. when the second underdog version comes i will try that to see if it is better too. :D

I have always wondered. how do you edit set pieces in classic mode tactics to have more than one player lurk outside area for example. i want to edit it to suit the corner tactics that has much success.. i dont fancy whats on the main tactic. :)