By the way mate, did you use Libor in left striker or right striker? Coz I'm thinking of buying him this summer in my Blackburn Rovers 3rd season!

I use Kozak as STL to use his head at set-piece. Buy him. really decent choice !

what to do about the yellow cards, i'm getting a lot off them..
Turn down tackling from hard I guess, even though this could be detrimental on the counter, particularly for underdog tac.
You gotta try it, wait and see.
If you got a player who's carded, warn them at half time then take them off around 60th min...
Nothing really special you can do.

ZoFCuzlEHEj8adp6K7lD.png

How do you use the tactic? Just the underdog one? Or a mixture of the original and the underdog one?

do you use a particular match prep and training?

I've not really used the original one with Blackburn. No point because my squad is still deemed as underdogs.
I made a 4-2-1-2-1 (or 4-2-3-1 if u look at it in one way) IL DEVASTO which I tinker and swap with a variation of the underdog tactic I created. I will release these on here tonight.

There's only so much one can do to prevent the match engine understanding and memorising your gameplan. So a tweak in formation (training > teamwork wasn't enough 3rd season) to get results again.

i won the bundesliga with dortmund and without lewandowski who i sold when i started because he wanted to leave the club

View attachment 344378

My best strickers are abel hernandez, julian schieber, marco reus and andreas cornelius
thanks a lot really great i used the original tac morst of the time but sometimes i used the underdog like against schalke 04 and i won 6-1 (H)

If anyone is interested, I did convert the underdog tactic to TC. I'm having similar results as the classic tactic.

Make sure you have your best heading defender in DCR, he should score some goals from corner.

II Devasto Underdog v2.tac

Interesting.
I'll take a look at this and give it a twirl in the near future.
If I deem it's results are indeed identical then I will post it in the OP.

Just did a check on the TC tactic, and somehow the team settings were not there. I have re-uploaded the TC tactic with team setting, and updated the corner to near post.

II Devasto Underdog v2.tac

btranco do you use shouts? and your strickers score a lot or not?

I am in my second season in my liverpool save and this game/tactic is giving me high blood pressure!! I just cant seem to defend the
f-ing ball, misplaced passes and as mentioned pathetic defending and goalkeeping. here is my team
Ter stegen (I really feel like releasing him in january as he has been absolutely garbage)
Varane
Agger
kelly
Nikolou/santon
Lucas
gerrard
coutinho/bernard
isco
jovetic,suarez and sturridge

I am in my second season in my liverpool save and this game/tactic is giving me high blood pressure!! I just cant seem to defend the
f-ing ball, misplaced passes and as mentioned pathetic defending and goalkeeping. here is my team
Ter stegen (I really feel like releasing him in january as he has been absolutely garbage)
Varane
Agger
kelly
Nikolou/santon
Lucas
gerrard
coutinho/bernard
isco
jovetic,suarez and sturridge
Training > Teamwork.

Anybody else getting awesome results with this tactic whilst on Holiday Mode ? 7/8 wins drew the other.
Team has already been using tactic for 2 seasons.