Jordan Rhodes @ the Left striker or right? And by the underdog tactic or the official tactic?
Rhodes as right striker on the underdog tactic.
Currently top scorer for me in the Prem in 2nd season lol

what is the best between the two tactics? normal or the underdog? thanks
Depends what team you'll be using mate.
If you're a strong team like Chelsea, United, City, Arsenal, Madrid, Barca, etc then go normal.
If you're an Everton, a relegation candidate, a Blackburn etc go with underdog.
Once you play with the underdog for 3-4 years and build a team with players capable of challenging for the title then you can feel free to switch over.

finish 3rd season with blues..

View attachment 341115

View attachment 341116

couldn't stop play due to this tactic's enjoyable movements..
I must rest for a few days i think..

Hey, been following your posts and im envious of your success aha.

What version are you using? Have you made any tweaks to it, set pieces or anything?

What match prep and training do you use?

Jordan Rhodes @ the Left striker or right? And by the underdog tactic or the official tactic?

what is the best between the two tactics? normal or the underdog? thanks

What version are you using? Have you made any tweaks to it, set pieces or anything?

Probably none of my business but just seen this post xD
I believe he started off with the normal version.
He may have integrated different set pieces though come his 2nd or 3rd year.
You'll be fine if you started with the normal il devasto :D

Probably none of my business but just seen this post xD
I believe he started off with the normal version.
He may have integrated different set pieces though come his 2nd or 3rd year.
You'll be fine if you started with the normal il devasto :D

Thanks, going to run a few test saves now as I have about 5/6 tactics downloaded from this site which all have potential.

This is one of them, ill run a few games and post results:)

hi wich version do you use please?

sir.. I used normal version except man u away, man city away, tott. away, arsenal away, continential away
and there's nothing which is changed except cornerkick set-piece. It is just the original tactics with slight setpiece change.
and I used tactics with slight setpiece change. cheers !

sir.. I used normal version except man u away, man city away, tott. away, arsenal away, continential away
and there's nothing which is changed except cornerkick set-piece. It is just the original tactics with slight setpiece change.
and I used tactics with slight setpiece change. cheers !

Okay got it. So against those teams what did you use?
As for the set piece changes..do you mind uploading the tactic with those changes in them?

Okay got it. So against those teams what did you use?
As for the set piece changes..do you mind uploading the tactic with those changes in them?

sir I use undordog tactic against those teams.
and I already uploaded some changes in attacking corners. see #80
and I set general training : attacking high & match prep : attacking movement

I hope it help you, sir :)

Underdog tackick is better then normal tackick for big teams aswell.

thanks for the tip ! It's honor to be requested to write my 2nd season.
I started 2nd season and many new arrivals so I'm also setting match prep. as "team work"..
I really lucked out to see your post before starting new season..
Actually, I wanted to change attack. corner setpiece so I first made set-piece and then convert it to classic and copy your & satorox's tactics and I think this is working well so far.

View attachment 340666View attachment 340667

very tough schedule.. Man City away and next Arsenal away.. There was Liverpool away.. and Man U. away is waiting for me anyway as far, results are great.

I got Lewandowski and am using him as STR but he might need time to adjust 'cuz he doesn't score well. Even though his lack of socring, his av. rating is 7.4... amazing.. He contributed by some other ways like build-up or linking..

View attachment 340668View attachment 340669View attachment 340670

As you can see, Lukaku-the 20 years old man become my master.. I hope it continue..
I could have some problems which are known as second season syndrome but match prep. setting as "team work" was my lifeline, I think. thanks for the tactics and tips !!!
By the way mate, did you use Libor in left striker or right striker? Coz I'm thinking of buying him this summer in my Blackburn Rovers 3rd season!

I am Caen and for my first season in Ligue 1 I finished 12th WITHOUT your tactic. I played 6 months with Raikan's Borussia Dortmund and 6 month with your 4-4-2 normal. The Il devasto normal was good but in defense it was an horror:

60 goals conceded.

With your underdog's tactic in my second season in L1:

And I haven't an ideal squad because before the season I would play in 4-2-3-1 so haven't real ML and MR, I have two MOC who play DMC or ML and I have only 2 strikers.

sir I use undordog tactic against those teams.
and I already uploaded some changes in attacking corners. see #80
and I set general training : attacking high & match prep : attacking movement

I hope it help you, sir :)

thanks, much appreciated!

[COLOR=#222222 !important]

[/COLOR]
anglais

français

arabe

you can put a picture trainings please?

Alright, I decided to give the tactic (and the underdog tactic) a decent try and started a Toulouse save. I know it's only 6 games in, but so far it's going quite good... Except my 1-2 loss to Montpellier. But I didn't expect to win EVERY game.

View attachment 341831View attachment 341832

I've been rotating the normal Il Devasto tactic with the Underdog tactic. I'm using the normal tactic when I'm favorites to win, and the underdog when I'm not. So far it's gone pretty well... Will throw up my fixtures and league position when I'm done with the season.