I was struggling from January to March with Everton last season (2nd season), sitting 8th. Thinking my season was over I thought "What the ****" and popped in the Il Devasto tactic. Usually I don't switch tactics mid-season but this worked like a charm. It kickstarted my last quarter of the season with a 4-1 win over Wigan. I even managed to beat Chelsea 4-1, Liverpool 2-1 and Tottenham 3-1. Though some inconsistencies, with a loss to stoke (3-4) and draws against Southampton (1-1) and West Brom (3-3) it saved my season and I finished 5th, above Liverpool and Spurs.

Apart from the fact that I concede WAY too much, this tactic is great! Can't wait for the next season (This season) with the team training with the tactic from pre-season.

Great tactic!

I was struggling from January to March with Everton last season (2nd season), sitting 8th. Thinking my season was over I thought "What the ****" and popped in the Il Devasto tactic. Usually I don't switch tactics mid-season but this worked like a charm. It kickstarted my last quarter of the season with a 4-1 win over Wigan. I even managed to beat Chelsea 4-1, Liverpool 2-1 and Tottenham 3-1. Though some inconsistencies, with a loss to stoke (3-4) and draws against Southampton (1-1) and West Brom (3-3) it saved my season and I finished 5th, above Liverpool and Spurs.

Apart from the fact that I concede WAY too much, this tactic is great! Can't wait for the next season (This season) with the team training with the tactic from pre-season.

Great tactic!
Which tactic were you using?
The regular or underdog one?
The underdog one barely conceded for me with Everton first season :)!
But yes the regular one will concede for fun if you don't have the defence. Particularly with Jagielka who always seems to pass straight to the opposition in this version of the game lol

Which tactic were you using?
The regular or underdog one?
The underdog one barely conceded for me with Everton first season :)!
But yes the regular one will concede for fun if you don't have the defence. Particularly with Jagielka who always seems to pass straight to the opposition in this version of the game lol

My team isn't exactly built for the underdog version, so I just used the regular one. I don't have a problem conceding, as long as I out score my opponent which I seem to do most of the time.

Really? Jagielka has been quite good for me. Douglas (Got him on a free), was terrible and always passed straight to the opposition lol. Sold him and got Subotic instead, so hopefully that'll be an improvement.

My team isn't exactly built for the underdog version, so I just used the regular one. I don't have a problem conceding, as long as I out score my opponent which I seem to do most of the time.

Really? Jagielka has been quite good for me. Douglas (Got him on a free), was terrible and always passed straight to the opposition lol. Sold him and got Subotic instead, so hopefully that'll be an improvement.
Fair play. Good luck and keep us all updated :)

Good Day lads , Kyanite could you plz read your PM's ?

in classic tactic, "lurk outside" cannot be for more than 2 players.. fm2012, there was a way to do that but in fm13 there's no way in classic tactic so I first do setpiece setting in general tactic and then convert it to classic tactic and then copy these tactics from teams instructions to individual settings.. Here's these

View attachment 340974

View attachment 340975

STL : Attack near post
LB/RB : stay back
others : lurk outside

so it is easy to change for whatever you want. cheers !
I'm a dumbass, can you explain this for me. I want that corner set up on a classic tactic i'm already using but i dont quite understand how you did it.

you creat a random tactic with the tactic creator. Then you change in "Individual settings" where you want the players to be (bottom of the screen). You convert your tactic to "classic", and then move sliders to where you want them to be

Yes, really :p
0ae3d1174547b1cb3cd5ad89ebf35f38.png

Jordan Rhodes @ the Left striker or right? And by the underdog tactic or the official tactic?

Last edited: