Imogen Thomas scandal

joshr100

Reaction score
Has anyone else heard about the top premiership footballer who was having an affair with former big brother contestant imogen Thomas. Surely it can't be the man everyone has said it to be can it?

Let's be honest, married or not, if she offered you ***, you would duly oblige.

It's Emile Heskey. The mighty Ivanhoe gave her a right good seeing to.

Titus Bramble? Hm. Unlikely.

The same Titus Bramble who was arrested over a rape claim? Not saying he actually raped that woman, but you never know with footballers these days.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Giggs is the bookies' favourite. According to the player's agent "he's shocked" because "he's a real family man" rules out the usual - suspects Rooney, Cole etc.

Yeah everywhere ive read said giggsy but according to her he had Celtic connections that rules giggs out doesn't it?

Yeah Josh you would be a fool to say no ;)

Super lucky, getting Jermain Defoes sloppy seconds. *Stereotypical banter alert* And you know shes gonna be sloppy and loose because his massive truncheon has been up her. No thanks.

I would consider it an honour if my any gf of mine slept with such a true footballing legend. ;)

TBH I'm sure Vela won't find it hard to find another gf. He only needs to mention that he's a footballer

And currently on loan at west brom ;) I mean what girl wouldnt want to live around here aye? Lovely place :)

And currently on loan at west brom ;) I mean what girl wouldnt want to live around here aye? Lovely place :)
Every girl would want to live there its not that far from St Andrews thats where all the good football is

Every girl would want to live there its not that far from St Andrews thats where all the good football is

St Andrews? Good Football? Those should NEVER be put in the same sentance EVER! Haha

Sigh. I called it as Giggsy in the United v City thread on the weekend.

I wish it was someone cool though, like.. lets say.. Andy Carroll + Martin Skertl spitroast!