Definately Bale he is frighteningly good, probably the most in form winger in the world atm!! Giovani I think should be better, Dawson, Huddlestone, Danny Rose, Steven Caulker, bout it really :)

They won't do it on a few games or on 'form' . It's built up through seasons.

As for Caulker, how many times have you really seen him play? I'm sure the Tottenham researcher has seen him a lot more than you, so I would like to think he is more suitable to make the judgement.

Jose Enrique, Andy Carroll and Jonas probably.

Ruffier deserves an upgrade, had a fantastic season. do they take into consideration the Uefa U19s and things like that. because then i reckon danny pacheco deserves a bit of an upgrade, Lacazette had a good tournament, and it looks like they got canales, munian and kakuta spot on because they all showed great potential.
for decreases, the whole juventus team, especially diego. he has amazing stats for a flop. felipe melo is another one

They won't do it on a few games or on 'form' . It's built up through seasons.

As for Caulker, how many times have you really seen him play? I'm sure the Tottenham researcher has seen him a lot more than you, so I would like to think he is more suitable to make the judgement.

Yeah, but it's not been a 'few games' for Bale, has it ever since the beggining of januay he's been amazing and Theres no doubt in my eyes that he'll be upgraded. As for Caulker, I have seen him play a couple of times, and mostly for England, he looks brilliant. Played almost every game for Yeovil last season and Picked up FOUR awards at the end of the season! And all the researchers have been drooling over him.

I don't see how Ozil will be upgraded, he already has immense stats. Maybe, a little improvement in current ability cause in the future he is like Xavi but with speed of CR9..

On topic- Bale should be upgraded, I mean he does not even develop well.
Muller like someone said look at his passing and technique.
Busquets will be bumped up slightly ( I am not too impressed by him).

Downgrade DIEGO fast, his ratings are unreal.
Ibrahimovic's work rate should be decreased even more ( I know its already like 7 or 8 but still)

I think that Andy Carroll should be upgraded due to a great season last year, plus a great start this season :)

whittingham, bothroyd, bale, mphela, khune, hernandez, bebe, van der wiel, matsui, darcy blake... an loads more im sure im forgetting

Why should Bebe be upgraded? Just because he's signed for United? Hes got to prove himself first.

Why should Bebe be upgraded? Just because he's signed for United? Hes got to prove himself first.

im not saying make him a superstar but obviously he needs to be improved if he is good enough to be signed by untied in the 1st place

Allan McGregor, Steve Dais, Kenny Miller, Nikicia Jelavic, Kyle Hutton and Vladmier Weiss

im not saying make him a superstar but obviously he needs to be improved if he is good enough to be signed by untied in the 1st place

Why?

Ozil's signed for Madrid, no-body expects him to be upgraded.

But there's no proof of how good he is.

Martin Kelly should be upped