I am testing it now, together with Epic v11 (I tested v9/v10 in my earlier tests). I expect to be done in 2-3 days and will update the results here

A31 do you have results for these 2 tactics?

A31 do you have results for these 2 tactics?
I finished "Brasil". Results VERY good with my higher rated team (played 39, W 32, D 6 L 1) but overall 50 games combined with lower rated team it scored less. Like any tactic, they don't work with every team and it all depends on the quality of the players you have. I updated my spreadsheet so you can see below how it compared. Haven't done full test of latest Epic, but looks pretty similar to v10 to me, not sure if I'm going to spend an extra day of testing on it though....................)
5a01ad.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for your analysis.
Can you please share with us 2 separate spreadsheets for "underdog" and "higher rated" teams?

I finished "Brasil". Results VERY good with my higher rated team (played 39, W 32, D 6 L 1) but overall 50 games combined with lower rated team it scored less. Like any tactic, they don't work with every team and it all depends on the quality of the players you have. I updated my spreadsheet so you can see below how it compared. Haven't done full test of latest Epic, but looks pretty similar to v10 to me, not sure if I'm going to spend an extra day of testing on it though....................)
5a01ad.jpg

Thanks for your analysis.
Can you please share with us 2 separate spreadsheets for "underdog" and "higher rated" teams?
Here are the updated spreadsheets for both teams, it shows clearly that Brasil was in the top part with the no4 and below average on the no12 team in my tests:
35852ja.jpg

wme7pg.jpg

Last edited:
a31 the pictures are not working... could you please upload them again? Thanks