Antonio Conte tactic has letting me down in last 2 matches from League vs teams position 1 and 2 in League,lost both games 2-1 and my final position was 3rd and no Champions League for me :(.Comparing to previous season where i got 2nd position with a worse squad and using Maralicious i expected to win this year but it did not happend.Im really dissapointed and im willing to resign and dump my save.This tactic can create alot of chances in most of games but dunno in some rare ocassions my team barelly creates chances and its like my team forgets how to play football.I think Maralicious is much superior tactic from my experience because even when loosing u loose with demnity and because of bad luck mostly.I never saw anything close to Maralicious and like u a31632 i tested hundreds of tactics during Fm2014 gameplay.

Last edited:
The version i used most it was the one from sigames uploaded initially by a31632 ,with 1 trequartista and 2 AM and a version of mine with 1T and 2 SS.But i think its no major difference in perfomance all version with 3T and 1T2AM 1T2SS are great.Just use the tactic that fits your players but i recommend 3430T version by a31632 its ultimate setup if u have the money to buy good trequartistas with good finishing.

Last edited:
The version i used most it was the one from sigames uploaded initially by a31632 ,with 1 trequartista and 2 AM and a version of mine with 1T and 2 SS.But i think its no major difference in perfomance all version with 3T and 1T2AM 1T2SS are great.Just use the tactic that fits your players but i recommend 3430T version by a31632 its ultimate setup if u have the money to buy good trequartistas with good finishing.

Do you consider Mariolicious better than TFF9's EPIC v10?

awesome work a31632. I'm using your antonio conte T2 2AM-ANCH FINAL. This is your best tactic am I right? When you write Antonio conte 3-5-2 is the AC T2 2AM-ANCH FINAL.?

Do you consider Mariolicious better than TFF9's EPIC v10?
Cant answer to your question since did not tried Epic tactic yet.But what i can tell is that from what i tested till now Mariolicious performed best for me,its a top notch tactic if not best than maybe is one of the best tactics for fm2014.With Maralicious i had a streak of 40 games unbeated in League as new promoted with half of games from that streak played in first league only thing that beats this tactic is bad luck,ME anomalies and much much better squads wich even vs them u can steal some wins.Seriously i had a 5 milion euro team in total and knocked out Shackthar and Napoli 150+ milion euros teams,dunno what other tactic can do this.
Also i think a31632 can give u a proper answer to your question since he tested and results should be in his sheets somewhere so go and check.

Last edited:
Btw a31632 just of curiosity i checked abit this tactics "Umbrella Pinball" and "mrHough" one and they are 99% identical in instructions,only difference is that Pinball use 3T in AM slots and pushed wingbacks and "MrHough" use 3 false nine in striker slots.Also if u check your sheet u can see they performed almost identical with your 4th media prediction position but Umbrella performed worse as underdog.
Also what it surprises me is that no 4231 did shined in your tests and that only "winger" tactics that performed good was "Chicken Runs " "Sir GoalAlot" and "4-4-2"by andrichbrand and all this tactics got outclassed by "3 at the back" tactics or 41230/41203 variation formations.So yeah this year it seems wingerless/strikerless tactics with false nines and trequartistas are most succesfull ones.

Last edited:
hi bebetu,
where can i find the mariolicious tac??

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick reply! :)
Which one do you advice? the 3-4-2-1 or 3-4-3-0

When you are loosing, you stick with this tac? or change it for another more offensive? Another question, when winning do you change it for one more contained?

Well no tactic can guarantee wins so defeats are inevitable but it should give u more wins if compared to other tactics so i recomend stick to it,its the most plugish and play tactic that u can get because it performs good both as underdog/favourite.
At your second question its more difficult to answer,its still a mistery for me if "waste" tactics does indeed help but anyway i just use them because its logical to use them and is a habbit of mine to use them last 10-15 min if i lead.Only advantage that a defensive/contain tactic gives u is waste time TI and the fact that players will be more focused on defensive phase and this is 100% helpfull,u will see goalkeeper or players using wastefull time tricks :).But the negative part of this defensive/contain tactics is that it shortens pass and tempo and players tend to exagerate keeping ball on feet and u risk loosing posession faster if compared to playing as normal tactic because AI will be all over u with high press/high d line.So there are both negative and positive aspects in using such tactic ,choice is yours.

Last edited:
what about OI ? do you leave it to the *** manager? or you leave it blank?

Marolicious doesnt have OI but u should not care as long u play others tactics.Just plug it in all 3 slots to learn it fastest possible and u are good to go ,no OI make sure u do right team talk and make many friendlies preaseson with team cohesion/fitness.Match preparation use it wisely defensive if opponents stronger or attacking movement if weaker.Tranining during season balanced/tactics 30-50% what u preffer and i think i covered all aspects.SO good luck.

Last edited:
U
awesome work a31632. I'm using your antonio conte T2 2AM-ANCH FINAL. This is your best tactic am I right? When you write Antonio conte 3-5-2 is the AC T2 2AM-ANCH FINAL.?

It should be, I tested 15 different variations with 3-5-2 and found v11 to play the best and also had the best results.

I tweaked v11 more (less risky passes by CD/BPD, normal tackling in OI instead of hard and better corner setups) so it should be slightly better given less stupid mistakes in back, and less cards/free kicks or penalty kicks against). I called this the "Final version ".

I have played my final version now in a new network game and after 18 matches with my PSV Eindhoven team still undefeated in friendlies (not fluid at all), competition and Europa league.

15 wins and 3 draws, 2 of which in preparation so far from fluid.
Lots of clean sheets too.

Btw a31632 just of curiosity i checked abit this tactics "Umbrella Pinball" and "mrHough" one and they are 99% identical in instructions,only difference is that Pinball use 3T in AM slots and pushed wingbacks and "MrHough" use 3 false nine in striker slots.Also if u check your sheet u can see they performed almost identical with your 4th media prediction position but Umbrella performed worse as underdog.
Also what it surprises me is that no 4231 did shined in your tests and that only "winger" tactics that performed good was "Chicken Runs " "Sir GoalAlot" and "4-4-2"by andrichbrand and all this tactics got outclassed by "3 at the back" tactics or 41230/41203 variation formations.So yeah this year it seems wingerless/strikerless tactics with false nines and trequartistas are most succesfull ones.

I couldn't agree more.
I always like Winger tactics and was hoping they would be great too, some of them play nice. But like you said.... they seem to be less effective this year

A31632 i think i found even a better tactic than Maralicious.Its based on "Arte at Marte" but with 3 flat trequartistas in AMC slots,initial tests made by me are looking very promising.I will reload 1 save of mine and test it for 1-2 seasons and ill tell u for sure if is better than Maralicious.Like u im trying to find the perfect tactic for FM 2014 and im using your tests to achieve this.

Last edited: