In the money ! this happened to anyone else ?

jordond57

Reaction score
Went from 500k in debt to 20 million out of debt with afc wimbledon , just wondering has this happened to anyone else ? <3
wooh.png

Very lucky!!!
Never had a takeover myself but to get one like that!?

its the luck i've needed , i've been in the play-off final 2 seasons in a row to get knocked out on penalties !

Jammy sod lol. I'm yet to experience this

I've had take overs but never big ones, Very Lucky man, Would you mind uploading your saved file ? I'd like to have a crack at that :p

I've seen other teams become rich though, I left arsenal in a game and the got 500 million richer :(

I've had take overs but never big ones, Very Lucky man, Would you mind uploading your saved file ? I'd like to have a crack at that :p

I've seen other teams become rich though, I left arsenal in a game and the got 500 million richer :(

Yeah, it would be awesome if you could upload your save.
Is there not a FM saves area on this site?

It's happenned to me in FM10 where Luis Figo took over Inter, and things could not be brighter, I was getting transfer budgets of 150 Million per season, as opposed to the meagre 20 Million I got earlier.

any idea where i would upload my saved game ? can't seem to find any area on the site for them

Happened to Southampton in real life when they got relegated to League 1. However, probably didn't get as much investment as you're going to get. In my experience takeovers are random unless it is happening in real life when the game is created like Pompey in FM10 always got a takeover at the start of the game.

Happened to Southampton in real life when they got relegated to League 1. However, probably didn't get as much investment as you're going to get. In my experience takeovers are random unless it is happening in real life when the game is created like Pompey in FM10 always got a takeover at the start of the game.

Yeah most takeovers usually happen when the Chairman has got: Looking to sell club at start of the game :p when alot of takeovers generally happen.

****, I want a new chairman too! Never EVER had a board take-over, not even on previous fm versions. Is there a way to induce it? Or do you just have to be lucky?

You can either attach it to your post (the paperclip) or upload it to a site like filefront, sendspace ect.

i had one on FM10 with Darlington. A korean businessman bought me us out and was pumping money into the club left right and centre. Happy days. gets boring after a bit tho.

never had it on this FM though. might av a crack at it. cheers for the upload fella