tomfmlfc

Reaction score
Formation and Instructions

View attachment 471000

Match results and league standing(s)

View attachment 470999View attachment 470998View attachment 470997View attachment 470996View attachment 470995View attachment 470994

​Note(s) of recommendation

I would just like to note that during this period of testing I used LfcMarshalls transfer update LFCMarshalls FM13 summer transfer update (07.9.13) - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats and I recommend it to everyone.

Another tip I want to give is that I always use Raikans team talk(s) http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-fm13-how-get-right-reaction.html#post1712428 regardless of which tactic am using.

The tactic

Is based around Jupp Heynckes Bayern Munich of 2012-2013 the team will play as a unit , they'll defend as one and attack as one , they'll recycle
possession and keep shape until an opportunity arises. The defence will be as tight as a heterosexual man's **** and the attack will be free flowing to devastating effect.

Pitch size - maximum

Opposition instructions - I personally leave it to my AM , so do what suits you best

Match preperation -

• [*=center]Team cohesion until season starts

[*=center]Attacking movement against weak opposition
    [*=center]Defensive positioning when against strong opposition
    [*=center]Teamwork

Last edited:
"The defence will be as tight as a heterosexual man's ****"

oh that was brilliant :) will give it a go.

Tell what kind of player with right attribute is better to use in this tactic.
Also this question is about PMM's.
How does this tactic with weak teams?

Are the fullbacks defensive and what type are the DM (Both Anchors?) and the Wingers?

Are the fullbacks defensive and what type are the DM (Both Anchors?) and the Wingers?

The full backs are defensive with the duty to get forward when necessary and yes the DM's are like Bastian and Martinez at Munich , the wingers are inside forwards.

Tell what kind of player with right attribute is better to use in this tactic.
Also this question is about PMM's.
How does this tactic with weak teams?

I've only used it with Liverpool thus far , you can always give it a whiz and report back :)

Your DM's will need : Tackling , Marking , Stamina etc
Wingers , put a left footer on the right side and vice versa : Pace , Crossing , Dribbling etc
Centre halfs : Tacking , Marking , Positioning etc
Full backs : Stamina , Positioning , Marking , Tackling etc

Last edited:
How did Suarez perform at LW and Sturridge up top? Looks a fantastic tactic.

How did Suarez perform at LW and Sturridge up top? Looks a fantastic tactic.

Sturridge scored 18 and got 8 assits in 38 games , Suarez scored 13 and got 9 assists in 33 games and Moses scored 19 and got 11 assits in 39 games on the RW and Coutinho finished with 9 goals and 14 assits in 28 games (he broke his foot so missed a few).

what about the single player training? sorry for my bad English but is from Denmark

what about the single player training? sorry for my bad English but is from Denmark

Just train them for the position your playing them in and if a particular attribute is low then give them extra training in that attribute.

how do you know the exact position when its classic mode?

Goalkeeper , 2 Full-backs , 2 Centre backs , 2 Defensive midfielders , 2 Wingers , 1 attacking midfielders and a Complete forward.

I'd like to note that I recommend having a left footer on the right wing and vice verse because they cut in often.

Interested in hearing what you did. I am going to try this tactic but will wait for you to post the tweaks you have made.