Your "total football" tactic make that I was capable of putting a secondary team in Portuguese League 2nd in the League, in 3rd season. So, I'll give this tactic a shot. Maybe when I'll start a new save :)

Your "total football" tactic make that I was capable of putting a secondary team in Portuguese League 2nd in the League, in 3rd season. So, I'll give this tactic a shot. Maybe when I'll start a new save :)

That's awesome , the total football tactic worked well until the patch :( , this tactic also plays great football too ;)

Won the league with Everton , no transfers.

Finally, a tactic creator who doesn't spend tens of millions to improve the team.
I'll start testing it right away with an underdog, i'm thinking cardiff, because they are kinda overrated in lfc's transfer update, hopefully I'll get in the top 4 :p and then post some results.

You've forgotten to "paint in black" your name in one position on your screenshots...:)

been playing with Arsenal in the third season and won premier league, champo league and FA cup season before with a 4-2-3-1 powerless extreme tactic (solid tactic) but got bored so thought i'd give this one ago. so far i've played about 3 league games, uefa super cup etc. and i've won them all with the first tactic that was posted on this thread quite convincingly. I'm now gonna try the mega tweaked tactic tomorrow but im impressed with your tactic pal :) good job!

Also playing with arsenal and not so great results so far

It's the current squad lfcmarshall current update and no transfers but we've just beat Liverpool 3-0 at home

what oi do you use if you dont want to leave it to your *** man

Any chance you could make player filter list m8. if not maybe TC version

Last edited:
Any chance you could make player filter list m8. if not maybe TC version

I'll make one when I have time , for now I'll give you the attributes I look for ,

Defenders : Marking , Tackling , Strength , Positioning , Teamwork
Midfielders : Tackling , Marking , Passing , Stamina
Forwards : Technique , Flair , Pace , Crossing , Composure , Finishing

Is it possible that you can make recreation of Joachim Loew philosophy ? German national team tactic .. I'm a big fan and I would love to see someone do that .. I hope you answer .. greetings from Bosnia