I'll give it a shot , it won't be easy though especially with the amount of interchanging they do , if your available would you mind testing it with me?
Yes I'm available and I would love to test it with you..just give me instructions and if I can help in any way.. my e-mail adress is " [email protected] " ..

Am hoping to release Dynamite today , during testing we hit a few hiccups which now seem to of been resolved.

I've been your useing your orignal tactic the tweaked one was not working for me but your original one is doing good once all bars are fluid. What formation is this new tactic going to be

Am hoping to release Dynamite today , during testing we hit a few hiccups which now seem to of been resolved.

Interesting for sure!

Is the new one a TC tactic or classic? :)

cheers Tom

I've been your useing your orignal tactic the tweaked one was not working for me but your original one is doing good once all bars are fluid. What formation is this new tactic going to be

A straight 4-3-3

hows the test going with the new tac?

Going well just beat Man City 4-1 at home with Swansea , I've had to convert the tactic into more of a diamond shape as the midfield was constantly loosing the battle in the middle of the pitch.

Going well just beat Man City 4-1 at home with Swansea , I've had to convert the tactic into more of a diamond shape as the midfield was constantly loosing the battle in the middle of the pitch.

cool may give it go when its ready

I need one tester , I need someone who's prepared to give me A LOT of feedback and to be in constant contact with me.

Your tactic works great for my OL Team i have been trying to create a Brazilian 4-2-2-2 with two mids two AMC's and two Strikers but can never get it to flow like it should it gets frustrating some times lol.