Injuries you have suffered thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 129
  • Views Views 8K

JP Woody

Reaction score
What are the worst injuries that you have personally suffered either playing football,other sport,work or in general everyday life.

Ive broken my elbow playing football.

Torn my Hamstring playing football sprinting which was even more painfull than the break.

Broke collarbone falling down the stairs.

Broke 3 fingers punching someone.

Put my back out having ***. (2 weeks laid up)

What are yours?

What are the worst injuries that you have personally suffered either playing football,other sport,work or in general everyday life.

Ive broken my elbow playing football.

Torn my Hamstring playing football sprinting which was even more painfull than the break.

Broke collarbone falling down the stairs.

Broke 3 fingers punching someone.

Put my back out having ***. (2 weeks laid up)

What are yours?

Must be up to some crazy positions!!

Cut my head open 3 seperate times (strangely all in the same place), one of them cause my a mate accidently dropping a huge rock out of a tree right onto my head (long story)

And a broken collar bone.... same mate again caused that, maybe hes trying to show he doesnt like me after all....

Damaged Kneecap from Football
Torn Knee Ligaments from Football (Same knee as the kneecap)
Broken Thumb from a Fight
Cracked Rib from a Hockey ball hit full pelt to the ribs
Sprained Ankle from an awkward landing doing the Long Jump in Athletics in school

That's it :S

Broken my arm when I was 11 the day before my summer holidays(ruined the entire summer):'(

More recently I had a groin strain which wouldn't let me do any proper running for about 4weeks. Still played on though:P

Broken collarbone doing high jump at school
broken hand and knuckle punching someone
broken toe accidentally kicking a hoover

Dislocated my shoulder at school playing rugby , had to get it pulled back in , had problems with it for years when i lie down on my right shoulder i usually wake up in pain from it so i try to sleep on my left

2 Broken fingers also from fighting with my mums ex boyfriend , waited in a hospital for about 5 hours at night to get taped wrapped around my 2 fingers .

I once let my mate have a go on my bike and he slipped off the seat onto the bar and split his sack open. Could see his balls popping out. Not pleasant,especially for him.

Broke fib/tib in right leg (compound), broke left ankle, collarbone and six ribs on left side, punctured left lung and had swelling on brain.

All in a 160mph Gsxr connection with a taxi in Dublin.

I once let my mate have a go on my bike and he slipped off the seat onto the bar and split his sack open. Could see his balls popping out. Not pleasant,especially for him.

Does he now have some kind of ball / sack related nickname now?

Broke fib/tib in right leg (compound), broke left ankle, collarbone and six ribs on left side, punctured left lung and had swelling on brain.

All in a 160mph Gsxr connection with a taxi in Dublin.
******* Taxi drivers :@ Worst drivers on the road.

thats mad my uncles mate fell off his bike and knocked over a lampost with his shoulder he was quite badly hurt aswell

about this time last year put a pitch fork threw my foot at school very ******* painfull

about 4 years ago i fell over whilst playig basketball and when i put my hands out when i fell glass was on the floor and it cut my hand open :(

******* Taxi drivers :@ Worst drivers on the road.

It was my fault in fairness.
It was back in 1997 when I was drinking an awful lot.

I was out of my tree when I tried to drive from Fibber Magees rock bar in Dublin city, to Malahide, out by the coast for a party.
I spent months as an inpatient and got banned for two years when I got out.

The Taxi drivers name was Paul McGrath XD I ****** myself laughing when I seen the summons.

Never broke anything but was haunted by a reoccuring hamstring injury until I eventually stopped playing altogether.

Had to give up Football & Athletics.

Broken ankle- Football
Broken Femur - Rugby
4 brokn Fingers - Rugby
Major concussion - Got jumped

Spraining my ankle constantly. Been for 6 X-Rays.

That's it though I've had Appendicitis.

about this time last year put a pitch fork threw my foot at school very ******* painfull

about 4 years ago i fell over whilst playig basketball and when i put my hands out when i fell glass was on the floor and it cut my hand open :(
Ouch!

My old PE teacher had his foot impaled by a javelin during School sports day. He was still mesuring the last throw but the kid who's turn it was next wasn't waiting for the all clear.

How we laughed as he screamed in pain. Happy days.

Back