Injuries you have suffered thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 129
  • Views Views 8K
Ouch!

My old PE teacher had his foot impaled by a javelin during School sports day. He was still mesuring the last throw but the kid who's turn it was next wasn't waiting for the all clear.

How we laughed as he screamed in pain. Happy days.

lmao i was suprised the people in my technology class were not laughing at me putting the fork threw my foot instead they was all asking if i was ok lol most likely becuase my technology class is full of nice teenagers who i can get along with and not those stupid chavs who think they are some hard boys

broken should er from rugbu, multiple broken finers from rugby. torn acl football (i have never felt pain like it in my life) broken nose twice in rugby

I've been pretty lucky in life, the extent of my injuries are a couple of bruises and some pretty painful hangnails.

Only really had 1 .... broke my arm when i was like proper young , shouting mum for drink at top of stairs and i fell lol

I don't know where to start XD

Broke my nose - Was stood on the goal post waiting for a corner to come in, my teammate volleyed the ball and got me right in the nose. Blood all over the place.

Broke my cheek bone - Goal post fell on me

Broke my left arm twice, and my right arm once - 2 of them playing football, 1 when I feel off a roof.

I've broke all my fingers, and both thumb's

Broke my left leg, and my right.

Both ankle's one of them the bone popped out

and my left foot

Also dislocated my knee, 2 fingers, and my shoulder

Been rather unlucky :'(

Last edited:
Broken arm from falling off bike
Sprained ankle from landing arkwardly on long jump
Strained ankle ligaments & pulled hamstring from chasing after quick wingers
Broken fingers from fighting
2 fractured fingers from basketball
fractured nose after going in for a header and being nutted in the nose
head cut open after being kicked in the head playing football

thats about it :/

Only really had 1 .... broke my arm when i was like proper young , shouting mum for drink at top of stairs and i fell lol

Thats what you get for being lazy :D

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Broken arm from falling off bike
Sprained ankle from landing arkwardly on long jump
Strained ankle ligaments & pulled hamstring from chasing after quick wingers
Broken fingers from fighting
2 fractured fingers from basketball
fractured nose after going in for a header and being nutted in the nose
head cut open after being kicked in the head playing football

thats about it :/

What about your backflip on your bike when you was drunk?

I've been lucky to be honest.

The worst injuries are scars by my left eyebrow and on my chin, both stitched. Also I have re-occuring groin and ankle problems I get when I seriously sprint.

I've been lucky to be honest.

The worst injuries are scars by my left eyebrow and on my chin, both stitched. Also I have re-occuring groin and ankle problems I get when I seriously sprint.
I also have a scar over my left eyebrow after it was chewed to bits by my Aunty's savage Jack Russell. Little *******. :@

No, Unfortunately not no, very dull. A Few sprains and cuts but nothing overly serious. I do think half the people who post on here will talk out there **** and lie.

tore my left ankle ligaments playing football in high school (almost cried lol, it hurt like a motherf'er) & one time i dislocated my thumb when I fell awkwardly (not very painful)

oh yeah and getting punched in the balls by my 6 year old cousin almost every friday isnt very nice either

You don't want to start with me. Seriously, my classmates say that I am "always injured".

When I was 8, I got kicked in the head by a sock (yes, I did), needed 12 stitches above my eye.
Then last year, I dislocated my sterno-clavicular joint playing Rugby in October '08, and it still hasn't healed up :(. I love Rugby :'(

And atm, I have pulled my hamstring for a second time within a year, out for 8 weeks - 12 weeks :(

Broke my little toe, anguishing my fury against a wall (I have no idea why)

Life sucks :(

Pulled a hamstring the other day there actually, thats what happens when you play three hour games of football XD

Other than that, nothing too major, ran into a tennis net when I was younger, split my head open...

Cracked my head open (ran into the point of a wall).

Thats about it, I want to experience breaking something.

Back