Injuries you have suffered thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 129
  • Views Views 8K
i also get bother with my right ankle after i went over on it when i was fouled. it gets quite painful after training and games, not to serious though
and you really dont want to break something its **** you are in apin and cant do anything for like 6 weeks

A partial pneumothorax. (collapsed lung to the uneducated) Did not heal so had to have an operation called pleurodesis which involves having the lung completely deflated and then some sort of sticky powder covering the chest wall so the lung sticks back to it when reinflated. Chest drain inserted for three days to realease any trapped air in the chest cavity.
Ironic thing was my daughter caused this just by picking her up.

Cracked my head open (ran into the point of a wall).

Thats about it, I want to experience breaking something.
No you dont. When i broke my elbow the initial pain wasn't that bad but over the next week or so it was. With the break being on the joint they wouldnt put a pot on it and just strapped it up. I dont think i slept for 3 days solid due to the pain.

A partial pneumothorax. (collapsed lung to the uneducated) Did not heal so had to have an operation called pleurodesis which involves having the lung completely deflated and then some sort of sticky powder covering the chest wall so the lung sticks back to it when reinflated. Chest drain inserted for three days to realease any trapped air in the chest cavity.
Ironic thing was my daughter caused this just by picking her up.

owwwwwwwwwww

not really had that many injuries but,

when i was 3 , i was at a barbecue for my dads work, my brothers where there and and the time they where around 17 and 16, they where playing cricket and i wanted to help one of my brothers feild, within a few minutes the ball came towards my face and knocked one of my top teeth out, luckily was a baby tooth (obviously i was 3).

next one was when i was 5, i was at a school haloween disco and i tripped up and split my forehead on a wooden bench corner, don't remember the pain but i had to get stiches.

I broke my toe when i was 11 as i was running out my room and stubbed my small toe on the door frame, this was sooo soar.

i got knocked out when skiing in france last febury, only for a few seconds but still, i fell of the chair lift ( just the end of it) na dhit the back of my head off the ramp,

and most recently and the worst, i broke my nose on a trampoline, got kicked in the face and blood every where, that was the sunday, and then i had school photos on the tuesday :(

touch wood i don't break anything else:D

One of the most painful things has to be when you stub your toe on the end of something like your bed.

Also, I remember back in my old house when I was about 6-7ish, we had a mouse in our house so we set mouse traps behind the sofa and what not. Me & my bro used to love playing a bit of football in the living room and the ball went under the sofa, he stuck is hand under the sofa to grab the ball and ended up grabbing the mouse trap instead. I found it funny but obviously he didn't.

No you dont. When i broke my elbow the initial pain wasn't that bad but over the next week or so it was. With the break being on the joint they wouldnt put a pot on it and just strapped it up. I dont think i slept for 3 days solid due to the pain.

I know what you mean. A broken femur = me squeeling in pain Much more painful after though.. However when i broke my ankle it was much worse the day after. I didnt go to emergency room because it was a friday night and idiots getting their stomach pumped waste the space and you have to wait. So i went the next day, painkillers dont work on broken ankles.

Broken my arm twice, wrist once. Thats it and all sustained playing in goal :)

I have been quite lucky apart from those 3 :)

Anybody who is Irish will understand this. I have broken and dislocated my fingers playing Gaelic football and Hurling so many times that on a cold day I can easily pop my fingers out of place so I have to be extra careful. It hurts but it has happened so many times that I dont take that much notice

I tried to Powerbomb my brother earlier, and things did not go to plan, I fell on my back under the pressure and have had a bad **** for about 4 hours.

Jumped through a glass sliding door when I was young. Got like 10 stitchs in my thumb, thats it.

I tried to Powerbomb my brother earlier, and things did not go to plan, I fell on my back under the pressure and have had a bad **** for about 4 hours.

sorry but i lold at that

Back