Injury Prone Players in FM 2011.

LFC-Danny

Reaction score
I'm in my first season with Arsenal.
Record so far, W10 D1 L1 < That's irrelivant but some people might be interested.
Also, Made the best tactic possible for Arsenal if anybody wants to try it just ask.

Anyway, Back to the title
Tomas Rosicky, Played 1 friendly and 2 international games.
But he's always injured or recovering whenever i check he's fitness..

He's transfer listed anyway now.

Anyone know of 'good' players who are injury prone?

I wouldn't say he's good compared to other's on the game but he is good for the team I am.
Jimmy Bullard - My best player for Hull , first season but I can never play him because he is either injure or his condition is around 80%

Probably cause of he's age tho right?
But yeah he's Hull's best player.

And I'm not saying Rosicky is good but for Arsenal he's a 'good' backup.

As for 'good' players, Fabregas doesn't last a full game without he's fitness going below 65. Which is pretty **** seeming I'm Arsenal, ha.

What is it with Arsenal and injury prone players' ?

Wonder what Wenger's been doing to em at half-time ;)

Robin van Persie :S

wouldnt say 'good' but michael owen was injured for a full season with numerous injuries, he has no club now...

Torres, he misses more games than what he plays when I was Liverpool.

Darius Vassell at Leicester he gets unhappy while he is injured. I know he isnt fabulous but for Leicester he is awesome. Well meant to be. 12 apps 3 goals. Thats one game he got a hat trick. He is a moaning annoying injury prone idiot.

echo the Torres comments, on my game he's currently out for 18 months. good job im not Liverpool in this save

Fernando. Torres.

Gets injured every 2 games.

not for me, just hit Jan 1st in 1st season and Gerrard has been fit for 11 games. Scored 6 though so not too bad i suppose, plus it means hazard and rakitic get to play alot

not for me, just hit Jan 1st in 1st season and Gerrard has been fit for 11 games. Scored 6 though so not too bad i suppose, plus it means hazard and rakitic get to play alot

Torres is a quality striker, have nothing against that statement, but he is injury prone and was out for the entire 2nd half of my 2012-2013 Barcelona season, ended up selling him to Benfica and using younger strikers.

eeerrrm, wayne rooney ://
wallace from burnley
thats it

echo the Torres comments, on my game he's currently out for 18 months. good job im not Liverpool in this save

18 months? I didn't even know that was possible. The most i've seen was 8-9 months.

Anyway, I have to check to be sure, but i'm willing to wager my entire months salary on the fact that Arjen Robben will be a nice addition to this list...

Edit: Just checked, on my save he's been injured almost every month. Typical

Kalec and VDV have both spent 6+ months out for me on my spurs save -- VDV just got back from a 9month ligament injury and Kadlec's got 3 months left of a broken leg -- got 4 months for knee ligaments last season too. It's a shame since VDV is my star play maker, and Kadlec's goals per game is second best in my club (0.82, Hulk has 0.94)

Kanu has poor stamina and fitness, shame because he has amazing stats.