Injury Prone Players in FM 2011.

Connor Wickman-ST Huge signing @ 17 years of age and ready for first team. Played well first 12 apps, 6 goals. Then it happened; a hat trick and an injury followed by continuos injuries over 2 months. He's finally healthy, and am using him sparingly now. Sign him if you can get him. Perhaps it's my bad luck.

Robin van Persie is ******* me off with his injuries! Just got injured for four months after returning from six week foot injury.

Ronaldinho for AC Milan, not injured, but can't play him for more than 30 minutes without his condition going to 65%.

Speaking of which, does anyone else feel the game is a bit carried away with injuries, I never seem to have less than 7 players injured at any given time, in any given save.

Right now, first season AC Milan, I have 3 nasty long term injuries, for the same position, I'm out of defensive midfielders actually, with Ambrosini, Flamini and Gattuso injured in the same match, with injuries ranging from 3 to 5 months (All 3 of them broke their wrist after landing heavily)

Interesting, don't you think?

I feel your pain dude, I'm playing as Reading and started Shane Long and Noel Hunt, both got injured 2 mins apart with the same injury and both out for a month.

At least I made the prem at the end of the season though :D

Definitely Torres. So when I started my main game, I sold him off straight away for £40 million. ^^)