Injury Prone Players in FM 2011.

18 months? I didn't even know that was possible. The most i've seen was 8-9 months.

Anyway, I have to check to be sure, but i'm willing to wager my entire months salary on the fact that Arjen Robben will be a nice addition to this list...

Edit: Just checked, on my save he's been injured almost every month. Typical

Double leg break, must be a glitch because its by far the longest i've seen aswell

Ronaldinho for AC Milan, not injured, but can't play him for more than 30 minutes without his condition going to 65%.

Speaking of which, does anyone else feel the game is a bit carried away with injuries, I never seem to have less than 7 players injured at any given time, in any given save.

Right now, first season AC Milan, I have 3 nasty long term injuries, for the same position, I'm out of defensive midfielders actually, with Ambrosini, Flamini and Gattuso injured in the same match, with injuries ranging from 3 to 5 months (All 3 of them broke their wrist after landing heavily)

Interesting, don't you think?

Owen Hargreaves!

Emmanuel Riviere on my Fulham save, won't ever reach his potential, has had 11 different injuries in the 2 seasons I've had him, ranging from a dead leg to a hip injury!

Ledley King hands down the worst. He gets injured every time I play him. Also Bale seems to be injured a lot.

Diego Tardelli for me.

Covering 9 months in 1 season he was out with ......

A cold - 2 Days
A dislocated shoulder - 8 Weeks
A back strain - 3 Weeks
A broken ankle - 3 Months
A twisted ankle - 3 Weeks

Almost 6 months out altogether. Doing my head in now :S

Park Yong-Ho, worst in the South Korean league in my opinion. He's an amazing defender, but he gets called up for National Service for 2 years at the end of the first year, so we only got a little while out of our captain. He got injured for two months, this was 4 months before he would leave, and this had been his third or fourth injury (the rest were between 4 weeks and 8 weeks I think). Then, the day he got back, he got injured for another two months. So he didn't even get to play a final game with us or anything, he had to leave as soon as he was back from his injury -_-

torres. the frustration of it all is enough to make me buy pippo inzaghi (37 yrs old!!) to teach my kiddies some tricks.

Signed Ledley king on my cardiff save.........season finished 3 appearances......FAIL

balotelli is pretty injury prone, and it seems like that irl too recently...

deep joy. drew 1-1 with arsenal last night, they managed to cripple the backbone of my team, reina out for 4 weeks, gerrard out for 3-4 weeks and torres out for 4 months!!!! just wait til we get you thugs back to anfield!!!

Torres didn't get injured at all my first season.

He scored 53 goals in 48 app. ;)

Jonathan Blondel :'(

Shame because he is an amazing defensive winger.