Insane 442 / Bournemouth win 1st season, Leister win 1st season / suk sam 442

Currently playing as Watford brilliant at home but can't win away

Currently playing as Watford brilliant at home but can't win away

cheer your players up!
away matches are the mental games. lol

maybe, you could change some instructions, ex, tempo high, standard team mentality, flexible fluidity

cheer your players up!
away matches are the mental games. lol
maybe, you could change some instructions, ex, tempo high, standard team mentality, flexible fluidity
I have changed the settings and morale is very good the problem is when we are attacking when we lose the ball then are playing the ball straight into there strikers then they are causing problems could do with a defensive mid or something good tactic tho mate

Mate I just wanna tell you I decided to tell people about your tactic at twitch due to your success with both Bournemouth & Man.U

You can see it on our twitch channel Weartibus Here - make sure you follow us - we will share all the tactics from fmbase going forward that we estimate quality - sometimes we will use them as well - if something sticks out in particular :)

Cheers mate

Mate I just wanna tell you I decided to tell people about your tactic at twitch due to your success with both Bournemouth & Man.U

You can see it on our twitch channel Weartibus Here - make sure you follow us - we will share all the tactics from fmbase going forward that we estimate quality - sometimes we will use them as well - if something sticks out in particular :)

Cheers mate

oh, thx mate.
i'm shame a little but good to hear that haha
plz tell me pros and cons about this tactic when you possible.
cheers

Going to try this out for my last 6 games of my first season with Bayern. Its looks really good though.:)

hi vanco2

which tactic do you recommend in first, second and third?

Suk Sam - Mourinho edition , Suk Sam 442 v2 , Suk Sam v7

cheers

hi vanco2

which tactic do you recommend in first, second and third?

Suk Sam - Mourinho edition , Suk Sam 442 v2 , Suk Sam v7

cheers

442 v2 is my latest tactic that I most like
then v7 is the most popular and got 'like' in fmkorea.com :)

Hi Vanco, i noticed that despite having shoot less often in the instructions , the WM still score a lot of goals! Is it something that you found that allows them to make more accurate shots?

Hi Vanco, i noticed that despite having shoot less often in the instructions , the WM still score a lot of goals! Is it something that you found that allows them to make more accurate shots?

yeap. that instruction and 'be more disciplined' team instruction are helpful for that team do not waste their chances and possesion, do more carefuly, get certain chances.