Insane 442 / Bournemouth win 1st season, Leister win 1st season / suk sam 442

hello, mates.

v3 has been updated.

2 tactics for 'home matches' and 'away matches' .

you recommend that version for the small club please

With Stuttgard , first season. Very, very inconstant. I just lose with 18th place. Predicted 1st, actualy 4th place after 20 games.

Stuttgart first season predicted 1st??? Whaaat? Mate you live in another universe...

Anyway ive start save with aston villa (new database) with v2 and after 20 games been in 1st place in championship (no transfers) then switch to v3 and after 32 games i am 1st and clear from 2nd Norwich by 12 points!

Stuttgart first season predicted 1st??? Whaaat? Mate you live in another universe...

Anyway ive start save with aston villa (new database) with v2 and after 20 games been in 1st place in championship (no transfers) then switch to v3 and after 32 games i am 1st and clear from 2nd Norwich by 12 points!
thay went down last season not in the same league as bayern

guys~!

I'm playing FM2017 with same instructions of this tactic, nice results so far. 5-1, 6-2 win and so...

FM2017 is very nice, a piece of master among whole series ever. so fast processing...

upload

hi is there any chance you could upload in the .tac format for FM17 beta plz, many thanks

guys~!

I'm playing FM2017 with same instructions of this tactic, nice results so far. 5-1, 6-2 win and so...

FM2017 is very nice, a piece of master among whole series ever. so fast processing...

you recommend that version for the small club please ?

you recommend that version for the small club please ?

just try it.
I'm playing with Tottenham but I think it's good to small clubs too.

just remember that in away matches you should use standard tactic

It suits small teams even better! Just use STANDART all the time and make BALL PLAYING defender as another central defender (becouse players are not so clever in lower divisions) and its gonna work fine.I get promoted first season with FC United of manchester fc in vanarama very easily!

Hi mates.

I uploaded 442 tactic for FM2017.

check it out!

Can someone tell which one is best for FM16 getting confused as to which one is best ?

I have tried this tactic on fm16 with Sunderland.
First 15 games of the season I won 9 games.

However, in my last 9 games I haven't won.

What am I doing wrong?