Inter Milan- Chelsea Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really i always just called it the San siro, thats a nice but of knowledge to know.

Indeed, named after the player who made the most appearances and scored the most goals for the club I believe.

We should of put the game to bed in the first leg where we dominated them and they had two shots and scored them both.
Kind of a reverse of fortune in this match with Inter dominating most of the play. The difference on the night was Wesley Sneijder. Some of the through balls he did were sensational. Inter deserved it on the night and i hope they go on to shut some of these United fans up by beating them in the next round possibly.

As for the League, i hope we can just focus fully on it now and put this behind us. I don't really care if we win the FA Cup or not as long as we win the league i'll be happy.

As for the so called 'banter' in this thread. No it isn't banter, you don't go round calling people ****** and mugs and say oh it's only banter. Fair enough, Chelsea lost, anyone has a right to take the **** a little - and everyone does. But some of the comments on this thread are just over the top and sad.

We should of put the game to bed in the first leg where we dominated them and they had two shots and scored them both.
Kind of a reverse of fortune in this match with Inter dominating most of the play. The difference on the night was Wesley Sneijder. Some of the through balls he did were sensational. Inter deserved it on the night and i hope they go on to shut some of these United fans up by beating them in the next round possibly.

As for the League, i hope we can just focus fully on it now and put this behind us. I don't really care if we win the FA Cup or not as long as we win the league i'll be happy.

As for the so called 'banter' in this thread. No it isn't banter, you don't go round calling people ****** and mugs and say oh it's only banter. Fair enough, Chelsea lost, anyone has a right to take the **** a little - and everyone does. But some of the comments on this thread are just over the top and sad.

I think Only One person has gone too far. *cough cough* Ryan_stubbs *Cough Cough*

ah well chelsea fans you can at least win the ucl on football manager 2010 :p:p

I thought Inter were great tonight. The defence was solid and some of the passes Wesley was pulling out were cracking.

John terry was poor again, Got caught in front of the ball and played Eto'o onside I think. Chelsea should have had a penalty though when Samual rugby tackled Drogba.

I don't think anyone can argue that Inter were the better team tonight. Chelsea should have perhaps won the first leg, but that's life. I don't understand some of the inane comments on this thread though. I won't mention names, but there are some pathetic people on this forum. It's no wonder the earlier members sometimes wish it would go back to the pre-2006 era.

mate we are onlt second cause of an fa cup game and your calling us rubbish but who beat utd 1-0 at the bridge this season ???? yeah chelsea and what can utd win this season without rooney ?? would lvoe to see him break his leg against liverpool at the weekend

I know I am late but this is an absolutely pathetic comment. Moron.

Same old same old
You know every fan is going to be sour when they get beaten by lesser opposition
Fair play to Inter, they deserved the win
Just the League and the .....ehm..FA Cup now Chelsea
Don't get down on the Chelsea boys, I'd be in a similar mood if United lost
Hopefully United now can maintain their good form for the rest of the season
Not scared of any games really, apart from City away

jose mourinho well hes done one over carlo good on ya jose ha ha chelsea got no history la la la la eto o.

Andy Gray get a new job

Andy Gray you are a tool. "Eto would have been offside if it wasnt for the left back" lol that is like saying that wouldn't have been a penalty if the defender didnt foul him inside the box. He really knows **** all about football. what a tool lol.

Why can't we have a football related thread that

A. Stays on topic

B. Does not end up in a childish arguement.

Yet another thread ruined.

Status
Not open for further replies.