Inter Milan- Chelsea Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
"famous cfc" please just tell me what your famous for? is it going out of europe year after year? haha! your ****, your team is ****, your have a new manager next season to generate some media hype, your just a **** club desprate to be on the level of United, Barcalona, INTER MILAN!

This is the kind of fan i despise. Chelsea are clearly are not ****, they have been top of the league the whole year, still in the FA cup. Congratulations Scott, you know longer are the most biased fan on this site :)

yeah i mwaiting to come to old trafford and secure the league title back at the bridge mate:) if rooney gets injured before then your ****** hopefully gerrard can break his legs at the weekend

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------[/COLOR]

take rooney out of your team and see where you would be :D
same place your be without drogba.

This is the kind of fan i despise. Chelsea are clearly are not ****, they have been top of the league the whole year, still in the FA cup. Congratulations Scott, you know longer are the most biased fan on this site :)

wow, was the really a complement.

Sorry But was that not a dodgy free-kick should we do what chelsea fans do and remeber it for like 30yrs. you guys still talk about last season, You had another Campaign done and dusted in that time. Take Drogba out of your team, and see where your be.

Drogba has been out our team for a month and we were unbeaten!! You need rooney more than we need drogba thats a fact

yeah i mwaiting to come to old trafford and secure the league title back at the bridge mate:) if rooney gets injured before then your ****** hopefully gerrard can break his legs at the weekend

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

take rooney out of your team and see where you would be :D

lmao! ok mate

Thats why Drogba will never be better than Rooney.

At this stage Inter would be one of very few teams I would fear getting in the next round.

you are ****? and wow you WAS on top all season but not now, not now when it matters as for the community shield, yes on penaltys and already touched on that game we dominated at the **** hole. as for the FA Cup, i wouldnt expect a ***** like you to understand the game between United and Leeds, its far bigger than anything you lot have so if you want to give the banter, expect it back you mug.

lol your calling me a ***** and a mug over footie mate and as i said dont mension you are top right now cause chelsea the other weekend didnt play in the prem :)

at least we beat an italian side home and away this year, Have you won at the san siro. and How did you get on in the CArling cup.

It is not the *San Siro* when Inter play there they play at the Giuesspe Meazza

Some people need to learn to take banter on the chin a bit more me thinks.

bothered? no.... i follow no one but Manchester United the greatest team in the world. To me every other team is **** and i have no reason to have a good word about them

yeah i admit im very biased about chelsea but ohwell not really gunna say bad things bout em am i lol

I don't know why your all getting excited. Chelsea may be out but Man Utd and Arsenal will be out in the next round, If Inter can beat Chelsea then they can definetly beat any other team in England. Your also forgetting Barcelona and will probably be in the quater finals along with CSKA, Lyon and Bayern who can beat anyone on their day so don't start getting cocky just yet

Sigh, you all know if this turns into a Man Utd/Chelsea/Liverpool thing it will be closed.

Keep it on topic, notably the Chelsea game tonight.

lol your calling me a ***** and a mug over footie mate and as i said dont mension you are top right now cause chelsea the other weekend didnt play in the prem :)

makes no difference. we are top and stayin top

It is not the *San Siro* when Inter play there they play at the Giuesspe Meazza

Really i always just called it the San siro, thats a nice but of knowledge to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.