Inter Milan- Chelsea Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why your all getting excited. Chelsea may be out but Man Utd and Arsenal will be out in the next round, If Inter can beat Chelsea then they can definetly beat any other team in England. Your also forgetting Barcelona and will probably be in the quater finals along with CSKA, Lyon and Bayern who can beat anyone on their day so don't start getting cocky just yet
No one is getting cocky or over asserive in there opinions.........apart from you.

United and arsenal can beat any team in europe on there day.:p

It's always nice to see all the scum lose in one night :)

Chelsea 0 Inter 1
Brighton 3 Brentford 0
Reading 1 QPR 0

bothered? no.... i follow no one but Manchester United the greatest team in the world. To me every other team is **** and i have no reason to have a good word about them

and you had the cheek to call me Biased the other day, becuase i said Cole has caught up with Evra. I never thought i meet some1 more biased then me, Well here you goes Folkes, the new scott Button.

ryan and cfc, can you take this to msn or something? its quite pathetic, neither club is ****, you both win games, and you both lose games, man utd lost to leeds, chelsea lost to man city twice, however you put it everyone loses games, anyway i didnt see this game but i bet it was a goodun

ryan and cfc, can you take this to msn or something? its quite pathetic, neither club is ****, you both win games, and you both lose games, man utd lost to leeds, chelsea lost to man city twice, however you put it everyone loses games, anyway i didnt see this game but i bet it was a goodun

dont ahve his msn and dont really want it to be honest mate and there is no way i think utd are **** and neither are chelsea but its just annoying when theese utd fans say chelsea are **** when they lose 1 game

Stay on topic and stop talking **** about United.

This is great, so many daft Chelsea fans adamant they'd thrash Inter, always knew they wouldn't, oh you silly sausages. Oh well theres always next season.

and you had the cheek to call me Biased the other day, becuase i said Cole has caught up with Evra. I never thought i meet some1 more biased then me, Well here you goes Folkes, the new scott Button.

thanks :) but i really am not bothered whether im biased, a ***** or talk rubbish. im a man united fan plain and simple, **** every other team

ohh you do have a wierd and wonderful mind dont you. never mind, no champions league title AGAIN for you

cant be bothered with you now mate your just trying to carry on the arguement this is the alst thing im saying to you

inter do play at the san siro mate they sare a stadium with ac

Yes I quite clearly know that but it is referred to by Inter as the Giuseppe Meazza not the San Siro

From Wiki:
The Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, originally and commonly referred to as simply San Siro because of its location, is a football stadium located in the San Siro district in Milan, Italy. It is the home of Associazione Calcio Milan and Football Club Internazionale Milano. The stadium is named in honour of Giuseppe Meazza, the two-time World Cup winner (1934, 1938) who played for Internazionale, and briefly for Milan, in the 1930s and 1940s.

thanks :) but i really am not bothered whether im biased, a ***** or talk rubbish. im a man united fan plain and simple, **** every other team

It stll doesnt mean every other club is **** and all there players are bullshit. Does it?

Mods/admin dont sht this thread, we need to get this through this guys mind, or you have a worse version of me about.

well sadly some people dont know when to stop cfc, even though max has asked nicely, and redders did,

It stll doesnt mean every other club is **** and all there players are bullshit. Does it?

Mods/admin dont sht this thread, we need to get this through this guys mind, or you have a worse version of me about.

i admit, every other club aint **** or what ever but im not going to comment on how good they are or nothing so.

thank you mate you have just said what ive been trying to say and i know i went abit over the top saying utd wont win it i was stil lannoyed bout the game i actually think utd can win it obviously they are a good side and i dont wanna start anymore stupid arguements sorry everyone i started some stupid arguements :(

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

Yes I quite clearly know that but it is referred to by Inter as the Giuseppe Meazza not the San Siro

From Wiki:
The Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, originally and commonly referred to as simply San Siro because of its location, is a football stadium located in the San Siro district in Milan, Italy. It is the home of Associazione Calcio Milan and Football Club Internazionale Milano. The stadium is named in honour of Giuseppe Meazza, the two-time World Cup winner (1934, 1938) who played for Internazionale, and briefly for Milan, in the 1930s and 1940s.

oh ok :) you learn something new everyday :D

How come every Liverpool/Chelsea/Arsenal thread turns into a Man United thread :S

Please stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.