luckily you dont need alot of cash i was newcastle in my 3rd or 4th season when it got approved, id already expanded it to the full 60,000 the year before as i finally got rid of ashley, i had around 30m in the bank at the end of the season, said to the board we need a new stadium as council restrictions wont expand the stadium any more. they aproved. i had to wait all of the next season for the planning then they said its a 67,000 stadium, half the payments was sponsership i think. the other half was around a 200m loan

I asked my board for more % of transfer revenue and they gave me a 105% how does that work?

I have the same problem. They never give in. Was gonna post another thing about Board Request. Last season i could have 7 first team coaches and asked for more. They upped the amount to 11. So now i'm in the next season i have 11 coaches and the maximum amount is set back to 7 again. Meaning i need to either request it again or have to fire some of them. Was hoping they let me have 11 each year since that request :(

I ask for more wage budget all the time and i seem to get it.. then you just go to boardroom and edit the budget :)

Norwich board bought Wade Elliott for me, but I've tried many other times and always failed.

Celtic board got me Sanogo for £11million. Lovin' it :D

Have noticed when the board buy you players its so unrealistic!

Sonogo 11million.. cletic couldnt pay that

Fabregas 134million.. man city could pay that but never would!

Man United bought me Dzeko for 22mill after I spent 40mill on other transfers!

Have noticed when the board buy you players its so unrealistic!

Sonogo 11million.. cletic couldnt pay that

Fabregas 134million.. man city could pay that but never would!
Actually, we could. The only problem is that the board at Celtic are usually tight-arsed bastards. XD

Does anyone know if you can somehow transfer your transfer budget into facilities? I have a 1 million dollar transfer budget and don't need to spend it, but when I ask the board for facilities upgrades they say there is no money...there's no way I can get rid of my transfer budget and receive facility upgrades?

Man United bought me Dzeko for 22mill after I spent 40mill on other transfers!

thats a good deal!

Actually, we could. The only problem is that the board at Celtic are usually tight-arsed bastards. XD

thats alot of money for celtic even if the board wernt tight alot of prem clubs wouldnt pay that for one player and their alot better off financialy than scottish clubs

Does anyone know if you can somehow transfer your transfer budget into facilities? I have a 1 million dollar transfer budget and don't need to spend it, but when I ask the board for facilities upgrades they say there is no money...there's no way I can get rid of my transfer budget and receive facility upgrades?

nopee just have to ask board if they say no you'll have to keep asking and hope they say yes

Hey guys, I was targetting Neymar, I asked the board to help buy him. The board agreed , however, there's no news from him. I asked in October and now it's November. Do I need to wait till the transfer window or ? Thanks in advance !

I asked blackpool board and they bought Cairney for 5m , my transfer budget was only 4.5 :)

Hey guys, I was targetting Neymar, I asked the board to help buy him. The board agreed , however, there's no news from him. I asked in October and now it's November. Do I need to wait till the transfer window or ? Thanks in advance !

Check your transfer transactions on the team pull down.

The board signed Paulo Henrique for me in an old Everton save

I have the same problem. They never give in. Was gonna post another thing about Board Request. Last season i could have 7 first team coaches and asked for more. They upped the amount to 11. So now i'm in the next season i have 11 coaches and the maximum amount is set back to 7 again. Meaning i need to either request it again or have to fire some of them. Was hoping they let me have 11 each year since that request :(

Or... Just don't sign any new ones? If the maximum number is lowered, it doesn't force you to fire any, you can just leave them like that until either your board decides you should have more or their contracts run out.

On topic, the board at Villa gave me both more transfer budget and wage budget in the first season, I was quite surprised, however the next year they wouldn't budge on either, telling me they thought I had sufficient funds. :( However, they never accepted any request to buy a player though, I only tried a couple times throughout the two seasons though.

The board signed Eden Hazard for me in my Man United save for 16.75 million on a 70 000 a week. Pretty good deal I'd say.

I had a really positive experience with this. I was trying to buy Dzeko for Bayern and they wouldn't budge below their 34 million budget which was more than I had (I'm not a big fan of installments) so I asked the board, who managed to get him for around £26mill. Also his wages were much lower than I would have trusted myself to go in the negotiations... Thank you board!