International Friendly Thread

What Game You Watching ?

• Wales V Luxemborg SKY SPORTS 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hate midweek friendlies like these. All it does is tire out players and expose England's frailties. (I actually would still be saying this if we won, I'm not being bitter..)

Will be furious if Sagna has picked up the knock I think he has, and if any others pick up knocks.

PORTUGAL 3-0 SPAIN!!

Helder Postiga AGAIN!!

Battering the World Champions. Proves my theories.

1.Queiroz is ****.
2. Postiga > Almeida & Liedson
3. Their World Cup win over us was a fluke.

PORTUGAL 3-0 SPAIN!!

Helder Postiga AGAIN!!

Battering the World Champions. Proves my theories.

1.Queiroz is ****.
2. Postiga > Almeida & Liedson
3. Their World Cup win over us was a fluke.

and against Iberian Canidature to host world cup 2018 .

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

Portugal 4 - 0 spain ^^)^^)

wmdxf5.gif

Lukaku handles that defender like a 5 year old girl.

any one got a good scotland stream

one i have is ****

My favo stream source is www.rojadirecta.com Football, Basketball, Racing...just any game or sport. I know this is an older topic but wanted to share this link for the people who want to watch games. Oh, you might need either TVU player or SOPCast in order to play these streams. (A)

My favo stream source is www.rojadirecta.com Football, Basketball, Racing...just any game or sport. I know this is an older topic but wanted to share this link for the people who want to watch games. Oh, you might need either TVU player or SOPCast in order to play these streams. (A)

oO)

i posted that in August

closed till next friendly

What a goal by Darron Gibson!

I won't be watching any friendlies as they're a HUGE WASTE OF TIME - unless all the international squad peripheral players are played to see if they can do the biz at international level - & how many times have we seen the likes of Lampard played in meaningless friendlies when everyone already knows his quality ?

No wonder club managers dread these international breaks - they're just another chance for their best players to get crocked in a meaningless game.

Croatia 4-2 Czech Republic. Cech made a blunder which led to the 4th goal. Lost the ball outside the box and Croatian player chipped from 40 yards to score 4th goal.

any other scots looking forward to the brazil game tomorrow? :)

Hernandez is the real deal. What a striker we have got in our hands. Superb. Never lets his team down. His record for Mexico is excellent and he is gonna be Mexican Legend..

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Klose the most underrated striker in the world of football.

61 goals in 107 games and only 7 short of Muller's record.

Legend. Respect.

Neymar played well and not afraid to get stuck in, Could be the Robinho we hoped for

I have seen someone making a joke about Heskey saying he scored less than a Goal Keeper.

But here is the striker who has scored less than a defender and he is a regular for Spain National team.

Torres - 26 goals- 84 games.
Hierro - 29 goals - 89 games.

Completely irrelevant but still this is some record.

I have seen someone making a joke about Heskey saying he scored less than a Goal Keeper.

But here is the striker who has scored less than a defender and he is a regular for Spain National team.

Torres - 26 goals- 84 games.
Hierro - 29 goals - 89 games.

Completely irrelevant but still this is some record.

Torres is only 27, and im sure he will score three goals by the time he retires. Also Hierro is the third top scorer for the national team behind only Raul and David Villa, so many have fallen behind this record.