International Friendly Thread

What Game You Watching ?

• Wales V Luxemborg SKY SPORTS 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why? I watch 10/15 Inter games a season, add a few Brazil games onto that and I know Maicon is a very capable defender. Him being a wing back makes him no worse at defending :S

But defending isn't his strong point and what about the other 15 games ;)

But defending isn't his strong point and what about the other 15 games ;)

He IS a good defender though. It isn't his main attribute but it certainly isn't a weakness. I'd presume 15 games would be enough to form an opinion on ;)

Sigh, was at the pictures tonight, dissapointment with "Day & Knight" then thought oh, perhaps we got a decent result in the footy, phoned my mate who said we were rancid, suprise suprise.

He IS a good defender though. It isn't his main attribute but it certainly isn't a weakness. I'd presume 15 games would be enough to form an opinion on ;)

He is a good defender as that is his job to defend but he is better going forward

He is a good defender as that is his job to defend but he is better going forward

Indeed although he is still a good defender which is the point I was trying to make. Anyway we're totally off-topic, so lets get stop this debate now ;)

Which countries played tonight That weren't on TV and is England's Next Game a Euro qualifier ?

Last edited:
Just keep it open for future friendlies, don't know why you had to make an unnecessary poll though.

Sure when are the next friendly's scheduled for ?

sorry about the poll can a admin or mod not take it off ?

Last edited:
Rep. of Ireland did okay tonight, Argentina won 1-0 (Goal was offside ;))

They where completely destroyed in the first half, but where the better team in the second and surprisingly McShane was not bad today( i even found myself giving Samuel abuse though the TV when he hit McShane with a Judas Shoulder (H)) Trap needs to back down and give Andy Reid a call up as their is nobody in our midfeild that can pass the ball.

Best moment of the match was young Cunningham coming on and suddenly Messi comes off because he knows that Cunningham will embarrass him ^^)

btw Liverpool fans Insúa was ****.

Rep. of Ireland did okay tonight, Argentina won 1-0 (Goal was offside ;))

They where completely destroyed in the first half, but where the better team in the second and surprisingly McShane was not bad today( i even found myself giving Samuel abuse though the TV when he hit McShane with a Judas Shoulder (H)) Trap needs to back down and give Andy Reid a call up as their is nobody in our midfeild that can pass the ball.

Best moment of the match was young Cunningham coming on and suddenly Messi comes off because he knows that Cunningham will embarrass him ^^)

btw Liverpool fans Insúa was ****.

Were playing Argentina tonight mate was a good result in my opinion, McShane was **** and it makes me sick he plays for Ireland, Cunningham looks like a good player, Andy Reid/Duff and Steven Reid Gibson and McGeady/Lawrence Midfield, we have alot better players then was on the bench today, and what is Fahey doing on right wing? he is a pure out and out attacking mid not a winger !!! Spose Mcgeady going to Russia and Lawerence getting injured made that happen, Anyway Stokes looking good again after last night

Were playing Argentina tonight mate was a good result in my opinion, McShane was **** and it makes me sick he plays for Ireland, Cunningham looks like a good player, Andy Reid/Duff and Steven Reid Gibson and McGeady/Lawrence Midfield, we have alot better players then was on the bench today, and what is Fahey doing on right wing? he is a pure out and out attacking mid not a winger !!! Spose Mcgeady going to Russia and Lawerence getting injured made that happen, Anyway Stokes looking good again after last night
I think it was Keogh you where talking about not stokes ;)

I was just okay imo, in the first half we gave them to much respect and let them have the ball, about midfield i meant that we need someone creative in the middle Andrews is **** and green just ran around ( i know he wont be a starter but still), steven reid isnt creative and neither is gibson and andy reid is who i want called up but trap wont call hi because like capello he dosnt like to be told what to do.

That Bannon looks lively dont he. And how is Adam a fringe player, better than most English midfielders!