International Game - Win One Take One

Colombia will pick up the amazing Roger Espinoza!

As we lost Wayne Hennessey in the last match my Wales side will take Asmir Begovic from Bosnia and Herz

Also, if it's not too much extra work would it be possible to post a screenshot of each game? So we can see who's doing well for our nations :)

Just like the score and the player ratings would be fantastic!

yes this will be done for future updates :)

Could I take Japan?

The problem is Japan have all greyed out players in their squad this is also the problem with Germany so unfortunately you can't be them. You can be any other nation expect for them :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To All,

Have changed all the selected players' nationality's :)

Just waiting on Linecoigne1998 and then will release the next update.

Well this sucks.. Have lost the save game :( however I am still going to continue on. I will restart the game than add the players to each nation again. it really does suck but atleast we didn't get that far!

Would anyone be interested in doing something similar to this but English Premier League Teams??

Well this sucks.. Have lost the save game :( however I am still going to continue on. I will restart the game than add the players to each nation again. it really does suck but atleast we didn't get that far!

Would anyone be interested in doing something similar to this but English Premier League Teams??

that'd be pretty sick :O

YES!! I think BPL would be immense... I'll take Spurs (Just for future reference ;))

I'd like Man City if there is a PL one!

Agree that PL save would be epic. I'd take Man Utd if you do one.

Can I have Uruguay in the Nations Game?

And Chelsea/Arsenal in the PL game?

If you do make PL one, make sure you have "registration at all times" active, else we'll all end up without registered players!

Also the FIFA rule that a player can only play for 2 clubs in a year, would be challenging :p

Update #3

After a very successful round 2 for most nations lets see how the 3rd update has been to our nations

AUSTRALIA

View attachment 173509

Rise: One of the following

View attachment 173508

SWEDEN

View attachment 173507

Rise:

View attachment 173506

WALES

View attachment 173505

Rise:

View attachment 173504

ENGLAND

View attachment 173503

Rise:

View attachment 173502

FRANCE

View attachment 173501

Rise:

View attachment 173500

DENMARK

View attachment 173499

Rise: (Sucks that Ronaldo didn't play! :p)

View attachment 173498

SPAIN

View attachment 173497

Rise:

View attachment 173496

SERBIA

Seeing that this is a different save the fixtures have changed so Serbia played Albania again. This means that Serbia won't be awarded with a player.

BELGIUM

This is the same with Serbia no player. Besides it was only Andorra!

COLOMBIA and CHILE

View attachment 173494

RISE: Colombia choose player from Chile

View attachment 173493

USA

View attachment 173492

Consequence: Mix Diskerud is worst player for the US he now joins Mexico

View attachment 173491

NIGERIA

No game scheduled for another 20 days and there;s still games before this so couldn't holiday to the date.

POLAND

View attachment 173490

Consequence: Nil

SCOTLAND

View attachment 173489

Consequence: Nil (Germany and Japan have greyed out players so if you lose/beat them there's no rise/consequence. If you do beat them you'll be rewarded with a wonderkid (Germany only)

ARGENTINA

View attachment 173488

Rise:

View attachment 173487

ITALY

View attachment 173486

Rise:

View attachment 173485

CROATIA

View attachment 173484

Consequence: Nil

FOLLOWING MEMBERS

Lippo255
PatrickLFC
Coolmcool

SaintMotbot
Linecoigne1998

Pr1cey17
Matt419
Znik
Luke4
Szyger

You have 24 hours to post who you will take into your nation :)

Last edited:
William Carvalho please.... Where the f**k was Ronnie? Fuming!!!

William Carvalho please.... Where the f**k was Ronnie? Fuming!!!

yes very strange says he's in the squad but wasn;t even on the subs!

I will do some tests with the premier league and see if it runs good and no issues and then will decide if I do for it too

Oh yesh! Alexis Sanchez is now Colombian! Eat that Lewie!

Last edited: