International Game - Win One Take One

I'll take Cristopher Martins Pereira from Luxembourg please :)

I don't think a premier league one would be a good one. Over the course of a season the bigger teams will end up with a load of extra players, while the bottom teams would lose half their teams...

Liechtenstein huh? I'm spoilt for choice! I'll go with Polverino I think

Culd i get Clifford Gatt Baldacchino from Malta? He sounds Italian!

I'll take Cristopher Martins Pereira from Luxembourg please :)

England pick Lukas Spalvis.. Seeing as I have to chose one! :p

Liechtenstein huh? I'm spoilt for choice! I'll go with Polverino I think

I'll take Anton Zemlianukhin please

Culd i get Clifford Gatt Baldacchino from Malta? He sounds Italian!

Some top quality players being picked up here!

I kind of forgot that Australia spends 90% of their time playing nations that have never seen a football before. The sad part is its not completely unrealistic to think that Anton could get a run for us! :S

I kind of forgot that Australia spends 90% of their time playing nations that have never seen a football before. The sad part is its not completely unrealistic to think that Anton could get a run for us! :S

I have a similar problem with Nigeria..... Will make it that extra bit more rewarding when we lift the World Cup having taken Messi, Ronaldo, Pogba etc. along the way with a team of nobodies :p

Last edited:
During tournaments, how will changing nationalities effect the squads? As players are registered for one nation, before the tournament starts.

I just forgot how bad the US is and most of the teams they play love the sport but, have a population of 100 vs 300 million

and at least you have gained a footballer I have lost two

Well it seems like the Scots are tearing up the Euro qualifyers, atleast cant lose anyone to Germany though just poland to get beat too next :D

Also if you do a prem game il take Stoke

Would love a prem league too, Dibs on Chelsea! ;-p