International Game - Win One Take One

I cant wait to introduce another guy I've never heard of! :p

Oh ****, Argentina >_<

Heaven or **** right there!

Spain oO) I could be waving goodbye to a certain somebody here!!

Sorry for the delay :) England pick Ricardo Rodriguez!!! finally a good player!

If the US lose to St. Vincent and the Grenidines then I quit. Also if we win anyone know any footballers from St. Vincent and the grenidines

Oh god another loss to the Swiss this time, atleast he wont have too good of a squad too pick from at the minute *phew*

Ecuador? Not bad, hopefully some decent players are available, like E. Valencia and A. Valencia!

Latvia eh? At least they have... um... nope, pass! When are Serbia playing a big team?

Hopefully Nigeria beat Burkina Faso and Bertrand Traore was playing!

what does everyone think about only showing results for when a nation plays another selected nation and playing against a higher quality nation? For example we skip the Latvias, Tajikistans and Andorras. Only show a better/or equal nation?

So if Croatia plays Lithuania we skip but if Croatia play Holland then we show

It would save more time and you wouldn't have to choose all these **** players that will never get game time anyway

In theory then yes, but you miss out on hidden gems.. like Bertrand Traore at Burkina Faso.. and so on.

what does everyone think about only showing results for when a nation plays another selected nation and playing against a higher quality nation? For example we skip the Latvias, Tajikistans and Andorras. Only show a better/or equal nation?

So if Croatia plays Lithuania we skip but if Croatia play Holland then we show

It would save more time and you wouldn't have to choose all these **** players that will never get game time anyway

For me with the Us it would make it dull for a while though as I wouldn't have any games in the first rounds of qualifying for the US is a walkover you can always take a punt on a youngster and hope

I'd keep playing the worse teams. For example, Spain's first game was Slovakia. Under the new rules, that would probably be a game you ignore. However, they have one very good player in the form of Marek Hamsik, who scored in the next game for Spain! :)

I would say that you keep all the games, show all of them. However, you give the player the ability to turn down taking a player from the team. So for example if Spain pay Luxembourg and win (which you would expect :D) then, if I don't want any of the players, I can just say "nope, Spain doesn't want any of them".

Last edited:
I'd keep playing the worse teams. For example, Spain's first game was Slovakia. Under the new rules, that would probably be a game you ignore. However, they have one very good player in the form of Marek Hamsik, who scored in the next game for Spain! :)

I would say that you keep all the games, show all of them. However, you give the player the ability to turn down taking a player from the team. So for example if Spain pay Luxembourg and win (which you would expect :D) then, if I do t want any of the players, I can just say "nope, Spain doesn't want any of them".

Agree with this.

ok cool thanks guys it will stay the same! Next update will be out in the next hour or so.