8-0 v Arsenal? ******* ****!

scezzy, viviano and fabianski were all out injured, including ozil, giroud and koscienly er.. forgive the spelling..

all i can say is Pastore and Sigursson are absolute beasts as inside forwards.

just rendering a video, then going to type up the info etc, new tactic should be up in a couple of hours max.

Samba Beat! tactic added

also cleaned up the OP, added spoilers to hide the wall of text and pictures, easier on the eye, click on the spoiler buttons to reveal the tactic information.

Samba Beat! tactic added

also cleaned up the OP, added spoilers to hide the wall of text and pictures, easier on the eye, click on the spoiler buttons to reveal the tactic information.

Thanks for this tactic man, i'm brazilian and i'm very happy to you release this, i'll test in a brazilian team and post the results here.

Also, after i have done with the tactic i am currently working on, if some one has an idea of a tactic they'd like to see, i'll try and do it :)

so feel free to ask now and i'll see what i can do when i have the time :)

What about an Argentina tactic? with Messi, Di Maria, Aguero and Higuain upfront? or a 41212 of Ancelotti's Milan?

What about an Argentina tactic? with Messi, Di Maria, Aguero and Higuain upfront? or a 41212 of Ancelotti's Milan?

i'll look into it matey when i am done with this 4-3-2-1 :)

Samba Beat! tactic added

Great ! i'll try it with a big team, PSG maybe, i'll give you feedback!

How about a narrow 4-2-3-1? Used it on FM10 or something like that, lved it. Not sure if it's feasible on the current game though, might be too slack defensively.

iota im using the 42dm22 tac you recently posted up, was wondering how would you set up set pieces?

Birader skorlari koydun taktigi unuttun. Hangi taktikti bu?