Don't know why, but only now decided to try out your tactic shadow. Actually just played one match... (I'm farense by the way)

View attachment 432492

WOW.... what the **** is this, is this shadow some kind of DIABLO?

Don't know why, but only now decided to try out your tactic shadow. Actually just played one match... (I'm farense by the way)

View attachment 471322

WOW.... what the **** is this, is this shadow some kind of DIABLO?

Repeated this match like 20 times, and had so different results, from 3-0 win to 0-4 lost, some draws, but unable to repeat the 10-0.... this game is totally f****d up. It seem to work like a lotary...

Jassar which tac ? Share link ?

I agree, for away matches, sometimes Hermoso doesn't work quite well
The bomb away tactic. But since I tried it only once I'm not quite sure it really works or not or I just got lucky. It needs two strikers, so I can only use it if both of my strikers are fit.

Im using the Shadow tactic with Paksi in Hungary. Brought in some south american flair for the treq and ss positions. They completely destroy the weak hungarian defenders in the league. And my african muscle in the back 4 seems to hold up against fieldgoals. But against the "bigger" teams i seem to concede a lot of goals from corners. Any one else familiar with that? any tips perhaps?

Im using the Shadow tactic with Paksi in Hungary. Brought in some south american flair for the treq and ss positions. They completely destroy the weak hungarian defenders in the league. And my african muscle in the back 4 seems to hold up against fieldgoals. But against the "bigger" teams i seem to concede a lot of goals from corners. Any one else familiar with that? any tips perhaps?

the corner tactics have been set up using the best ones available, so conceding is either down to the match engine or you ne defenders with better heading/decisions/tackiling etc etc

Also,
sorry i have been away for a few days, tonsillitis grr.. will try to do what i can tomorrow.

holy moly! it is exactly what i was looking for. the best tiki-taka tactic so far! congratulations mate!

View attachment 431891

0 Goals conceded in 2015 in the Premier League! Amazing!!! I have been using xPer.MW.Away tacs for some games (tottenham, liverpool, blackburn, fulham) but mainly the Tiki Taka ST version. Wonderful!

View attachment 431892

And to prove I'm not "cheating" here's a disappointing result vs Barce. I lose 5-3 on agg after 2nd leg

The bomb away tactic. But since I tried it only once I'm not quite sure it really works or not or I just got lucky. It needs two strikers, so I can only use it if both of my strikers are fit.

**** tac :)

Any news on the 4-2-2-2 mate? Looking forward to giving it a go with Manchester City :)

Still using your Hermoso No CF version having great matches with it nice one :) !

Any news on the 4-2-2-2 mate? Looking forward to giving it a go with Manchester City :)

Still using your Hermoso No CF version having great matches with it nice one :) !

had a very odd week, half of it i was ill, the other half i was working about 80 hours non stop heh, i'll try an get some tactics done this week hopefully. :)

hermoso tiki taka: simply the best football manager tactic. keep up the good work mate ;)

man utd very easy play and no intresting! lets play underdog team ! and show us your best team in world

i have some time, finally! sorry i have been kind of absent, i'll get on testing some tactics today :)

Just a quick update about how my Barcelona team has reacted with your hermoso trequrista tactic mate, quite pleasing to say the least :)

Competitive fixtures up to December 1st....

View attachment 430497

Not too bad ay :p

Just a quick update about how my Barcelona team has reacted with your hermoso trequrista tactic mate, quite pleasing to say the least :)

Competitive fixtures up to December 1st....

View attachment 476160

Not too bad ay :p

nice, especially against Atletico and Real Madrid, very nice!

i triead to make other variations yesterday with different formations and nothing even came close to the original two hermoso's, i'd say it is the best tiki taka formation for fm 14, just haven't had the success with other possession based formations as i have had with hermoso. Touting my own horn? maybe, but "the proof is in the pudding" as they say.

Currently working on a 4-4-2 with Galatasaraay, 12 match in i think, 2 draws and 10 wins, one of the two was a 2-2 run in with Manchester united.

What about with the tactic you was testing with Spurs?

What about with the tactic you was testing with Spurs?

will have to test it again because the dumbarse that i am deleted the save booo iknow i know) but i'll get there