So uhh.. I followed the advices and use Shadows tactic away from home, played Crystal Place, draw 1-1, with 30 shots at goal and Crystal Palace only 4. But that's the first match of the season so I decided not to bother about it much. And the next away match is with Man City, I lost heavily 5-1 although that might due to the usual match engine's stupid tackle from Gerrard that got him a red card at the 10th minute. And the media are saying I lost because of tactical change.. I'll use Hermoso Tiqui-Taca 2 tactic away from home then too... Currently I won all 4 matches at home using that tactic.

In the beginning Suarez is unavailable though. And I have matches against Man City and Arsenal in the first 6 matches. I don't have enough money to buy Pastore as I already bought Insigne and Ben Davies. Sigh wish I have asked you sooner

EDIT : Ugh I lost 3-2 to Arsenal in third round Capital One Cup using Hermoso Tiqui-Taca 2..also away..and this time Suarez is present though..no tactic is working in away matches..my team is like the old real life Liverpool..what's more annoying is that most of the goals conceded are due to mispasses..

what a strange string of results, have you mde sure morale and fitness are at last 95% and minimum morale of good?

what a strange string of results, have you mde sure morale and fitness are at last 95% and minimum morale of good?
Yes, the morale is the best before the match with Man City due to the straight wins. I lost all away matches, so yeah after that morale is bad, and poor performances still continue away from home, until I can't win at home anymore, and got straight draws in 6 matches iirc and then finally lost to the bottom league table, Crystal Palace and Norwich. Then I quit lol Thing is I almost always dominates the matches, but due to poor finishing, I lost. Suarez scored 3 in 19 matches. Which is weird, Suarez usually my top scorer when he's the lone striker. Is he not suitable as CF in this tactic? I think this is the main reason, I played Insigne and Sterling as IFs, they are the main scorers. This seems to always happen to me, the start always good, then I get continuous draws and then finally lose. I have only manage to get 1 decent save so far with downloaded tactics.

I'll start over and try again, maybe I did something wrong. It frustrates me that downloaded tactic seems to work for everyone else but not me......

Yes, the morale is the best before the match with Man City due to the straight wins. I lost all away matches, so yeah after that morale is bad, and poor performances still continue away from home, until I can't win at home anymore, and got straight draws in 6 matches iirc and then finally lost to the bottom league table, Crystal Palace and Norwich. Then I quit lol Thing is I almost always dominates the matches, but due to poor finishing, I lost. Suarez scored 3 in 19 matches. Which is weird, Suarez usually my top scorer when he's the lone striker. Is he not suitable as CF in this tactic? I think this is the main reason, I played Insigne and Sterling as IFs, they are the main scorers. This seems to always happen to me, the start always good, then I get continuous draws and then finally lose. I have only manage to get 1 decent save so far with downloaded tactics.

I'll start over and try again, maybe I did something wrong. It frustrates me that downloaded tactic seems to work for everyone else but not me......

when i use hermoso, whether the treq or CF liverpool, i always use sturridge and suarez as IF's and then invest in a more suitable CF/Treq. Suarez does rather flourish on the left IF position :)

when i use hermoso, whether the treq or CF liverpool, i always use sturridge and suarez as IF's and then invest in a more suitable CF/Treq. Suarez does rather flourish on the left IF position :)
Thanks for the advice, I'll use it after I start a new save :D

actually, if you use the treq version, countinho is a beast, the cheap messi i call him when i use it heh.
In every save I have never get the best out of Coutinho, I hope you're right. Previously you said to get Pastore, I offered 14M pounds which got accepted but problem is the contract, wage 110,000p/w and sell on fee percentage 10%. Is it really worth it? Btw sorry for asking too many questions oO)

Hey may i know did u set up ur own setpieces ? have u tried using Jassar's http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...read***********************jassar*******.html ? who knows, if it's GODLIKE

i use a mix of my own and chrissydude's i think it was, i tend to get minimum 1 goal a game from set pieces.

In every save I have never get the best out of Coutinho, I hope you're right. Previously you said to get Pastore, I offered 14M pounds which got accepted but problem is the contract, wage 110,000p/w and sell on fee percentage 10%. Is it really worth it? Btw sorry for asking too many questions oO)

Questions are fine :)

his wage and demands, for his ability are actually undervalued, he always scores one per game and get's at least one assist, so more than worth it in my eyes.

Hmph Sissoko, Coutinho, Skrtel, Johnson injured for 3 months, Sakho 1 month, Agger and Pastore 2 weeks, Gerrard and Henderson 1 week. Worst case of injuries I ever occured. 1 day rest in between before the next match, needless to say my players are exhausted since there is no backup players hence losing the match. The tactic started out great though before the sudden case of injuries. Is there a tactic to win matches with bad morale?

Hmph Sissoko, Coutinho, Skrtel, Johnson injured for 3 months, Sakho 1 month, Agger and Pastore 2 weeks, Gerrard and Henderson 1 week. Worst case of injuries I ever occured. 1 day rest in between before the next match, needless to say my players are exhausted since there is no backup players hence losing the match. The tactic started out great though before the sudden case of injuries. Is there a tactic to win matches with bad morale?

well, that sucks, that's when i usually do a restart heh

no, tactics rely on morale, bad morale pretty much means you will lose unless you get lucky.

well, that sucks, that's when i usually do a restart heh

no, tactics rely on morale, bad morale pretty much means you will lose unless you get lucky.
Yeah I restarted haha
Well doesn't it mean when you lose or draw once it's hard to bounce back anymore?

Hey tactics look awesome especially the shadows 1! Only problem is i can't download through media fire for some reason, could anybody please upload the tactics in the form of a straight forward tac.file? Would be much appreciated!

shadows is a very good tactic. many shots on goal and CCC. prone to a little odd goals here and there but i find it great.

just one qn. is shadows or the original tiki taka more recommeneded?

also for shadows, if you go down, do you reccommend going to overload? same if u go up, would you go counter or contain or defensive?

shadows is a very good tactic. many shots on goal and CCC. prone to a little odd goals here and there but i find it great.

just one qn. is shadows or the original tiki taka more recommeneded?

also for shadows, if you go down, do you reccommend going to overload? same if u go up, would you go counter or contain or defensive?

depends entirely on the team you have, if they have high flair, high creativity, high passing then the tiki taka might be more suited as it is a more "pass the ball into the net" kind of tactic, where as Shadows is more attacking minded.

yeah, i think it is just the ME that let silly goals in that shouldn't go in, not a perfect game it seems.

if you go down and desperate to score, go on overload, but only till you equalise or get the goal lead, then go on contain or if it is a lead against a better opponent, stick to counter.

Hey fellas! i have a little feedback on the shadows tactic!

im currently playing with Augsburg in Germany and last season i got stuck between a rock and a hard place and i was no way near my season goal which was too compete for the playoff spots in the 2nd division, so in the middle of decemeber i tried out the shadows tactic and it worked wonders for me, in the start of january i was putting all on this tactic since i was 6-0 in my last matches.

january came and i decided too sell every forward i had and managed too get 2 decent OMC's. anyways the tactic is ALMOST flawless, im having troubles in my away games sometimes and at the start of using it i got a penalty against me in almost every match so i ticked off 'hard tackles' from my defenders and now its working good. solid offense(you will get alot of CCC's per game but since OMC naturally dont have better finishing then strikers do they will miss a few chances per game.) currently im tweaking my defence since im still condecing too much anyone got any idea for the defence?

btw my trequartista scored 35 goals from december too the end of the season for me.

Concept of the shadows tactic is really good but same old same old, away from home against big or equal teams just getting dominated

Hey tactics look awesome especially the shadows 1! Only problem is i can't download through media fire for some reason, could anybody please upload the tactics in the form of a straight forward tac.file? Would be much appreciated! Anyone?

I personally really love the Hermoso tac.. But i still wanna know, which one is better/ works best (which one defends well, which one score more..)

Hermoso VS 1-3-3-3 VS Shadow.. because i haven't tried the latter 2 tacs yet.. Just need some opinion..

These tactics only suitable for home matches. For me anyway because in away matches it suck. I already started a few saves and it still give the same bad results in away games. This time I use Hermoso with striker since I want to buy Shane Long. He's the main reason I finally got some decent results with this tactic.

As you can see out of 7 away games, 3 losses against weak teams, 1 draw and 2 wins (because the win against West Brom I use one of Jassar's tactics)

Any tips on what changes need to be made to the tactic in away matches?

Yeah I found it brilliant at home, suffered quite a bit on the road. Conceded like 2 at home in 14 league games.

These tactics only suitable for home matches. For me anyway because in away matches it suck. I already started a few saves and it still give the same bad results in away games. This time I use Hermoso with striker since I want to buy Shane Long. He's the main reason I finally got some decent results with this tactic.

As you can see out of 7 away games, 3 losses against weak teams, 1 draw and 2 wins (because the win against West Brom I use one of Jassar's tactics)

Any tips on what changes need to be made to the tactic in away matches?
Jassar which tac ? Share link ?

I agree, for away matches, sometimes Hermoso doesn't work quite well