Ireland close to Newcastle loan

ahahahaha few things. Washed up? never typed by me. How stupid am I? He was city player of the year 3 years ago. Wait was that bit right there? 3 years ago? Wow that was a long time ago. Why bring in a player who has literally redefined the term 'sweet **** all' in the past 2/3 years, moved club to sort his career out, CONTINUED DOING SWEET **** ALL, and now we decide to bring him to the toon? to help out our midfield? our midfield which is by far the best part of our squad and probably doesnt need immediate looking at? Yehh Pardew quality. ***.

Lack of quality aside, the man has also shown himself to be a complete ******* several times. Not happy with this transfer, quote me - it wont work. He'll **** off after his loan, and not a single toon fan will miss him.

****** **** your a tool, Ireland was City's player of the season 3 years ago, then he was unfairly dropped the next season as City got richer, and got other midfielders, from then on he never got a look in, he went to Villa and he didn't want to go, it was pretty much forced on him so he was never going to be the best there, he now wants to get his career back on track at your club, and you're getting one of the most creative players in the league.

And your saying what has he done in the past few years? And you want SWP? Or hasn't done anything since like, his first spell at City!

oook calm down lad. 3/4 and 2/3 keeps happening because its right at the start of 2011. It depends whether you'd say 2007-jan 2011 is 3 years or if you just round up to 4 or whatever. I added 2/3 to cool you trippers down because there's a lot of dicks in Stephen Ireland's untalented *** in this thread so I just tried to neutralise some people by giving him a year of false quality.

Milner is getting played at MC, but he hasn't been amazing so he lost his place. Sounds familiar (look up this guy, he's called Stephen Ireland, happened to him). A dead cat (whilst a weird analogy) COULD see his was unhappy at villa - thing is I never claimed he was happy at Villa? Nobody would. Im just saying imo, he's ****.

Yeh we have nothing to lose (except we're probably paying a percentage of his wages which is a bit of a waste but meh), I'm simply saying I dont rate him, I think he lost it years ago and RE: Shay Given saying he's one of our best players individually - no. In their position, I'd say Barton, Carroll, Ben Arfa and Coloccini are better than Ireland is in his.

ooh that was nearly a burn! one day
3/4 and 2/3 arent really the same thing, ill go mid way and say 3 years ago Jan 2008. Funny on 20 May 2009 he was named Manchester City's Senior Player of the Year. :S

Has Milner been given enough time to show his worth? imo no.

Dead Cat FTW!!!

let me ask you this. How the **** do you know that? Are you his physio? His personal trainer? his stalker? No!? you just read sky sports!??!
After Ben said Ireland didnt fit in at Villa. This sound like only his physio, personal trainer and stalker would see that he wasnt fitting in at Villa but it is now aparent that you knew as well but Ben only went by Sky Sports.

Barton is better, Caroll is marginally better and Ben Arfa is as good. Coloccini is a bomb scare and isnt that good

****** **** your a tool

Here 'samscfc' (if that IS your real name), I could of picked your post apart, but I've seen so many other ridiculously stupid posts you've made and you're simply not worth it mate. You are a tool on a global scale, I just appear to come off as a tool in this particular topic because I think Stephen Ireland ftl. Now I'm going back to Shay.

Funny on 20 May 2009 he was named Manchester City's Senior Player of the Year. :S
For the previous year. So fair up to 2009 MC valued him, I dont. I can't recall a match where he was genuinely the most impressive player on the pitch, and he was at MC pre-takeover so that wasn't exactly impossible.

Has Milner been given enough time to show his worth? imo no.
He's been there as long as David Silva, give or take a month, who's come from another country and league and is outplaying him week in week out.

After Ben said Ireland didnt fit in at Villa. This sound like only his physio, personal trainer and stalker would see that he wasnt fitting in at Villa but it is now aparent that you knew as well but Ben only went by Sky Sports.
Fair enough. (I think thats a valid response Im quite puzzled as to whats going on with this bit...)

Barton is better, Caroll is marginally better and Ben Arfa is as good. Coloccini is a bomb scare and isnt that good
Ireland = Ben Arfa? mmmmmmm helluva shout. risqué!

Either your being sarcastic, or stupid. He has been awesome for us this season, hardly ever put a foot wrong.
Didnt we take the rage and elbow some guy in the face a few months back + he is overdue a slip up, it will happen.
He is good enough for a mid table prem team (Newcastle) but isnt anything special.

Here 'samscfc' (if that IS your real name), I could of picked your post apart, but I've seen so many other ridiculously stupid posts you've made and you're simply not worth it mate. You are a tool on a global scale, I just appear to come off as a tool in this particular topic because I think Stephen Ireland ftl. Now I'm going back to Shay.

I'm sure there's a reason your username is Tubby...

But how can you say anything about my posts when everyone else on here disagrees with you?
Plus, I'd like to see other examples of my "ridiculous" posts.

Didnt we take the rage and elbow some guy in the face a few months back + he is overdue a slip up, it will happen.
He is good enough for a mid table prem team (Newcastle) but isnt anything special.

You see, you are being stupid.

A player does one thing wrong, and he's a 'bad player', especially a defender, mainly because you don't see how good they are on MotD because they only show goals/good attacks. He is a brilliant one on one defender, and is good in the air, his covering has also improved so much this season. There was a reason he was in the preliminary squad for the Argies world cup team.

Stealing your formatting :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the previous year. So fair up to 2009 MC valued him, I dont. I can't recall a match where he was genuinely the most impressive player on the pitch, and he was at MC pre-takeover so that wasn't exactly impossible.

He's been there as long as David Silva, give or take a month, who's come from another country and league and is outplaying him week in week out.
Silva is World Class, of course he is going to out play him, im not even gonna try to compare them

Fair enough. (I think thats a valid response Im quite puzzled as to whats going on with this bit...)

You asked Ben how he knew Ireland didnt fit in at Villla. Implying that Ben couldnt know as he isnt his his physio, personal trainer or stalker. You then decided that Ben was only going by what SSN say :)You then said that you knew he was wasnt fitting in. Are you his physio, personal trainer or stalker? (yea im confused to :S )

Ireland = Ben Arfa? mmmmmmm helluva shout. risqué!

Its a bold statement but Ben Arfa has only really showed his class at his month or 2 playing for toon before he got injured. When Irelnad was playing at city week-in week-out he was as good as him

I'm sure there's a reason your username is Tubby...

But how can you say anything about my posts when everyone else on here disagrees with you?
Plus, I'd like to see other examples of my "ridiculous" posts.

I was joking about the 'if that is your real name' but oook calm down. I really dont have the time/ enthusiasm to crawl through how ever many posts you have and quote things that I find stupid. Needless to say I've seen many, and I'm fairly sure other people have mentioned it (but lots of usernames are similiar so maybe not).

Im leaving this thread so I can have a bong and not continue debating with brick walls. If you ever get bored of talking about how good Stephen Ireland was 'three years ago' maybe this thread could continue.

Essentially Im just going to end on: I know I appear to be in the minority, but I think he's ***** and predict an unsuccessful spell at Newcastle for an unsucessful player.

Enjoy reliving 2008 over and over in this thread guys x

You see, you are being stupid.

A player does one thing wrong, and he's a 'bad player', especially a defender, mainly because you don't see how good they are on MotD because they only show goals/good attacks. He is a brilliant one on one defender, and is good in the air, his covering has also improved so much this season. There was a reason he was in the preliminary squad for the Argies world cup team.
I have actually watched a lot of Toon match live (from the telly (A)) this year as my mate supports them. He is mistake prone alomst Bramble-esk (is that how you write esk? havent done it before :S) although not as bad and but still has made way more than one mistake. Mistakes cost games. The argies world cup squad was a joke and was chosen by Maradonna so...... doesnt really say much. Wasnt Jonas taken to the World Cup as a lb? XD

Last edited:
I was joking about the 'if that is your real name' but oook calm down. I really dont have the time/ enthusiasm to crawl through how ever many posts you have and quote things that I find stupid. Needless to say I've seen many, and I'm fairly sure other people have mentioned it (but lots of usernames are similiar so maybe not).

Im leaving this thread so I can have a bong and not continue debating with brick walls. If you ever get bored of talking about how good Stephen Ireland was 'three years ago' maybe this thread could continue.

Essentially Im just going to end on: I know I appear to be in the minority, but I think he's ***** and predict an unsuccessful spell at Newcastle for an unsucessful player.

Enjoy reliving 2008 over and over in this thread guys x

Well unless you find evidence about my posts, your point is just wrong..

bye.

I have actually watched a lot of Toon match live (from the telly (A)) this year as my mate supports them. He is mistake prone alomst Bramble-esk (is that how you write esk? havent done it before :S) although not as bad and has made way more than one mistake. Mistakes cost games. The argies world cup squad was a joke and was chosen by Maradonna so...... doesnt really say much. Wasnt Jonas taken to the World Cup as a lb? XD

Comparing Colo to Bramble? Just lol.

Oh I didnt realise players who stopped being good years ago were still worth getting! My bad, time to ready the £20m bid for Michael Owen and Mark Viduka then! No? Ireland ftl.

We were linked with quality - Tranquilo Barnetta, SWP and the like. Ashley obviously bitched out moneywise, Pardew bitched out of telling Ashley not to ***** out, and now we're left with Stephen freaking Ireland.

If he comes and does well great I'll hate him less but the man stopped being good years back.

No wonder Newcastle has gone to the dogs!!! Got some pretty stupid fan supporters!

Comparing Colo to Bramble? Just lol.

Nobody deserves to be compared to Shambles Bramble ;)

No wonder Newcastle has gone to the dogs!!! Got some pretty stupid fan supporters!

Yes of course sir, I single handedly sent Newcastle 'to the dogs' (top half EPL without loads of money, such bad bad times). Would sir like an autograph before pushing me into the burning lava pit of shame?

Can we please stop insulting Bramble, he's actually a changed player this season.

Also, I thought Newcastle fans were supposed to be 'loyal'? If Sunderland signed a **** player, I might not be happy, but I definitely wouldn't completely slag him off before even seeing him play for us!

Loyal fans? What a load of old ****!
Picture-62-150x150.png

Ireland is a great player, it's just a team like Villa don't understand how to play him.. I'm sure Newcastle can

YEEEEEAAAARRGHGHHHHH KILL

Seriously though, we played him everywhere he wanted, and he was consistently ****. Behind the striker, creating from deep, a mix of the two: no dice. My take on it is that Ireland is overrated on the back of one sublime season for City. He's a good player technically, however, and should carve himself a decent enough career eventually, but he's no replacement for someone like Milner for Villa.

Could do well at Toon, but he's not as good as Nolan, who plays in his preferred position.