Ireland close to Newcastle loan

using Maradonna's preliminary world cup squad to try and say a player is good? Just lol

Apart from I posted a list of reasons to how he was good? and the only thing you could say was 'He's elbowed someone' and 'He is prone to mistakes' without proving the second point.

Can we please stop insulting Bramble, he's actually a changed player this season.

Also, I thought Newcastle fans were supposed to be 'loyal'? If Sunderland signed a **** player, I might not be happy, but I definitely wouldn't completely slag him off before even seeing him play for us!

Loyal fans? What a load of old ****!
Picture-62-150x150.png

Only Tubby is writing him off, I am looking forward to see what he can do.

Can we please stop insulting Bramble, he's actually a changed player this season.

Also, I thought Newcastle fans were supposed to be 'loyal'? If Sunderland signed a **** player, I might not be happy, but I definitely wouldn't completely slag him off before even seeing him play for us!

Loyal fans? What a load of old ****!

errrr yeah loyal to the club not to a player I dont like based on previous experiences and viewing.

Also, the amount of anti-darren bent images just because he moved that are on the internet are unreal so up the **** shut.

Apart from I posted a list of reasons to how he was good? and the only thing you could say was 'He's elbowed someone' and 'He is prone to mistakes' without proving the second point.

He is an average cb imo, it will just come down to opinion as their are no facts to back up whether a cb is good or not.

errrr yeah loyal to the club not to a player I dont like based on previous experiences and viewing.

Also, the amount of anti-darren bent images just because he moved that are on the internet are unreal so up the **** shut.

Not wanting to turn this into an argument, but that would be insulting a player for leaving us, not joining us.
I personally think it'll be a good signing. We know he has quality, just needs to prove it. He's no Sessegnon, mind :D

Im willing to give him a go :)

fingers crossed for a striker coming in to!

We'll see how he performs but i don't see him getting a place especially when Ben Arfa recovers. Hmm.

A dozen little points about Stephan Ireland from somebody who saw every game he played for City LIVE!

1. He IS indeed very talanted
2. His vision and range of passing are as good as anybody in the league
3. He is an absolute grade A nut job
4. His lack of motivation is imbedded in his very fibre.
5. He was once very bald, then wore a horribley shoddy wig, Then was very bald again
6. He Had one fantastic season at City because Robinho complimented his game perfectly.
7. During that season he earned the nickname "Superman".
8. He also had 5 Very average seasons
9. During those seasons his Nickname was usualy "For **** sake Stephey"
10. He is probably THE most infuriating player i have ever seen.
11. City never dropped him because of the influx of stars but because he wasn't playing well enough (If you're good enough you play... Simple)
12. He will move to loads of different clubs in his career and all will say "If only we can get him to play how we know he can" (but he never will)

Good luck at St James' Park Stephen.

---------- Post added at 06:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 AM ----------

A good few mugs here saying Milner Hasn't flourished at City because he doesn't get the game time. If you're going to spout **** then at least do your research rather than just regurgitating the bollocks the red tops or Dave down the pub tells you about City. Milner is a key player at City and is doing a very good job. He just isn't noticed as much because at Villa he was surrounded by mediocraty but at City he's surrounded by class. But he does a great job and just gets on with it. As does Gareth Barry.

Top 5 highest appearances so far for City this season.

1. Joe Hart: 30
2. David Silva/Vincent Kompany: 29
3. JAMES MILNER: 28
4. Yaya Toure/Gareth Barry: 27
5. Carlos tevez: 26

Last edited:
The Editor:
The Times is reporting that Stephen Ireland's proposed loan move to Newcastle is off.

Yeah and that's why it's taking so long......

Apparently Ireland failed his medical according to my mates

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dammit Ireland you useless tub of lard...

I wonder if newcaslte with the money if carroll goes will try and get charlie adam?