Jonathan Pitroipa is, I think, the fastest player I have ever seen.

lasy year, watcott went 100m in 10 seconds. cant rememebr
but he is fast like s***. look at the game he has played in real life.
how about lennon and graeth bale

Rooney isnt that fast! lol yes so it is confirmed that gabby has bulked up. Alexis sanchez looks very fast. so does alex chamberlain. how about jonathan biabiany? and bale looks pretty fast.

wtf, rooney aint fast. its the boby momentum that make him run fast, but no he aint.

There is a difference between gabby and walcott/lennon/valencia. Gabby is strong and the rest are actually pretty weak and you wouldn't notice as much but after they penetrate the defence and the defenders can't catch him because he's fast.

Last edited:
Ooh the sun, what a great source. Anything with Sol Campbell, Fabregas and Gerrard in a speed test top 11 is bound to be rubbish.

Ooh the sun, what a great source. Anything with Sol Campbell, Fabregas and Gerrard in a speed test top 11 is bound to be rubbish.

i kinda see your point about fabregas and gerrard but i did say this is top speed only. and also it's so annoying how people think campbell was so slow. Ok nowadays he plays like a donkey for newcastle and is incredibly slow but in his prime he was so fast and strong like a beast, could head, and strong in tackles too meaning forwards could rarely get past him. i'm talking about his first spell at arsenal.

i kinda see your point about fabregas and gerrard but i did say this is top speed only. and also it's so annoying how people think campbell was so slow. Ok nowadays he plays like a donkey for newcastle and is incredibly slow but in his prime he was so fast and strong like a beast, could head, and strong in tackles too meaning forwards could rarely get past him. i'm talking about his first spell at arsenal.

Why does that matter? He's slow now, as I said and you admitted. The source is rubbish.

Also the second part is **** anyway, he was never quick.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5DkBaJPMMc"]YouTube - Lennon Vs Agbonlahor - Who Is The Fastest?[/ame]

david odonkor is pretty pacey but i only seen him once.......and besides i do actually think that gabby really is worth 20 - 20

wow i'm surprised no one hasnt suggested that heskey is faster than walcott and agbonlohor yet as someone usually does haha

Gabby, Walcott, Lennon 3 very quick players and all english. No england manage thought lets put them up front and let them run rings around defenders

Last edited:
I have always wondered this. I know Gabby is fast, but I'm fairly sure most people of the top of their heads would agree that Walcott and Lennon are faster from just watching the Premier League regularly. Then also what about Ronaldo, Robben, Eto'o, Hernandez? Surely some other people should be 20 too.

Regardless, the fact he is the only 20 Pace player at the start of the game is not right in my opinion.